• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament High 8-C My Hero Academia Vs Random Characters Round 1 : Match 1 Deku Vs Kamen Rider Slash STOMP

I didn't even know he was going to be in the tourney.

We can just vote Kamen, so we can move on to the next match.

Can't we just call it a stomp, so as to not waste much time in voting for an obvious stomp? Like... seriously.

I mean we have Penny in this tourney and as we know, RWBY skill is also in the level of f***ing bullshit as Saber Riders
Yes, but KRs is the worst of two evils here, and at least with RWBY we have some leeway with skill to the point that a number o characters could still potentially fight back... And we all know that Ochako doesn't have a chance in hell to win regardless of the skill level.

Again, it isn't as bad as KR's Skill. On the top of my head, Deku, Bakugo, Mirio, and N6 could give Penny a decent fight and have a decent chance of winning... Ochako is just a terrible match-up, tho.

... And ye, I am up for Saber to be replaced, but that is up to the person who picked 'em and the tourney maker.

I vote Slash in because he's the least hax amongst Saber Rider since he doesn't have any real offensive hax to speak off.

It's up to OP if he think that Slash will stomp the tourney or not.

Plus you took away his abilities. I thought he could do anything regardless of % as long as he had the means to do them. I didn’t choose 8% as a key💀, I chose it as him at his strongest in JT arc but only being able to use 8%. If you know what I mean.

Plus you took away his abilities.
I didn't 😭
I thought he could do anything regardless of % as long as he had the means to do them. I didn’t choose 8% as a key💀, I chose it as him at his strongest in JT arc but only being able to use 8%. If you know what I mean.
You forget this is Pre-Final Act, he doesn't have all the quirks, yet that's Final Act Arc.

He can use Air bullets in this key, but black whip nah

Can I get the scan/fight for the whole countless timelines shiz? I keep hearing about it but never seen the feat.

Can I get the scan/fight for the whole countless timelines shiz? I keep hearing about it but never seen the feat.
It's late on my side but the countless timelines feats are first demonstrated in episode 26 where Kento, aka. the new Calibur, got mindfuck so hard that his personalities shifted into a full blown emo. He was able to recites what his opponent will said words by words too.

Also heavily implied that the abilities to foresee possibilities from Xross Saber (being the merge of all 10 Seikens) came from Kurayami, Calibur's sword.

I think it is best to move to greener pasture, i.e, make another match... Like there is nothing else that has to be said here. Slash just stomps here. But if I must... I vote Slash FRA, so this match can be done with.

Deadass wanted to do a Johnny Test vs Kamen Rider matchup, but their profiles be filled with too much bullshit.
To give you an idea of how much moves a rider can have, Kamen Rider has videos where a single rider has hours worth of them just doing moves and finishers. There were videos where it took 6 hours to go through all the transformations and attacks of a few series.

To give you an idea of how much moves a rider can have, Kamen Rider has videos where a single rider has hours worth of them just doing moves and finishers. There were videos where it took 6 hours to go through all the transformations and attacks of a few series.
...Bruh, and here i thought Riders Final Forms and Finishers are long 💀

I have a feeling that Geats would be an hours too given the whole Raise Buckles gimmick lmao
And then there is the Dark Riders showcase video, it's long af as well 😂💀

Back