• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tough Tribe For All: All Might VS Robonyan (1 more vote)

This looks like a bit unfair to All Might, considering all of Robo’s abilities and higher AP, but i’ll vote for Robo. All Might doesn’t really have anything he can do against all of those abilities, and with the intelligence difference, I see Robo winning 9/10 times.

This looks like a bit unfair to All Might, considering all of Robo’s abilities and higher AP, but i’ll vote for Robo. All Might doesn’t really have anything he can do against all of those abilities, and with the intelligence difference, I see Robo winning 9/10 times.
All Might isn't completely outskilled

he should be relatively more skilled and experienced in combat being a Pro Hero for most of his life and being able to keep up with All For One someone how has over a hundred years worth of it plus he does hold a LS advantage which he can use to pin Robonyan down if he has to

Hm... we’ve seen quite a few hax from AFO alone, and there’s quite a bit of other villains out there that we’ve seen with hax, so now that I think about it, it might not be that big of a deal.

What does Robonyan start with usually?

Hm... we’ve seen quite a few hax from AFO alone, and there’s quite a bit of other villains out there that we’ve seen with hax, so now that I think about it, it might not be that big of a deal.

What does Robonyan start with usually?
i'm not sure, I haven't watched the anime in awhile but from what I remember he opens up with firing his rocket fist

Oh, he starts with what’s effectively H2H? That’s where All Might shines. If he outskills, and he seems to, he could take it. How are in-character are stuff like his fire manip, electricity manip, stat amp, etc?

Oh, he starts with what’s effectively H2H? That’s where All Might shines. If he outskills, and he seems to, he could take it. How are in-character are stuff like his fire manip, electricity manip, stat amp, etc?
he just uses them whenever he feels like it, since in the games you don't control the yo-kai and they move on there own

Ah. Ok, this seems pretty even then. I would imagine if Robo's first move is to get close, All Might could win this, as he's dealt with a decent bit of those abilities before.

I think through skill All Might wins this. My vote will go to him for now.

Robonyan is quite good at figuring out opponents weaknesses, and is could, reflect AMs attacks as well as just fly around and pick him off with his higher AP.

Back