• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters for Every Tier: New Forum Edition

It is exactly what it says on the tin.

0:
High 1-A:

1-A:

High 1-B:

1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:
High 2-A:
2-A:
2-B:
2-C:
Low 2-C:
High 3-A:
3-A:
3-B:
3-C:
4-A:
4-B:
High 4-C:
4-C:
Low 4-C:
High 5-A:
5-A:
5-B:
Low 5-B:
5-C:
High 6-A:
6-A:
High 6-B:
6-B:
Low 6-B:
High 6-C:
6-C:
High 7-A:
7-A:
7-B:
Low 7-B:
High 7-C:
7-C:
Low 7-C:
8-A:
8-B:
High 8-C:
8-C:
9-A:
9-B:
9-C:
10-A:
10-B:
10-C:
11-A:
11-B:
11-C:

Unknown:
Varies:

Is this still a thing?

Anyway, Phoenix Buster for probably the weakest Low 1-C with barely any hax.

Is this still a thing?

I think phoenix buster's a 6D Low 1-C.

Is this still a thing?

thats 6-D tho, iirc, all marvel low 1-C are 6-D

I was going to say Rimuru Tempest to Low 2-C because his Low 2-C is only with an skill and his durability was High 4-C in that key, but nah, he still can defeat others dudes in Low 2-C even in that key i guess, or this thread is to AP?

Enrico Pucci for Low 2-C, strong 8-C but his Low 2-C key is only due to a Enviromental Universal Destruction which also dosen't affect humans or living things but it's pretty fast and the universe have some good hax after universal reset

Besides, it's not like infinite speed would actually allow him to kill a Low 2-C

If he has infinite speed against a character without infinite speed he can dodge all attacks until the universe is reset
it's eventual, due to time acceleration, a certain point time will accelerate to infinite and universe would reset. also Universe Reset isn't really good because it dosen't affect living beings, but it would have a fate hax effect on living beings which could have effects. so unless there are weakest people i propose him at least for the 5 place if not higher

Back