• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Baba's second key which was essentially baba with prep got deleted, it shouldn't be on the 4-C list either way anyways

You thought Gil is the only Nasuverse character that's 1-C?
No, but it can be specified which characters are not smurfed I appreciate it.
They can be non smurf too and we have characters with no authority in 6-D like saber.

Nasuverse character with authority can be 6-D with 6-D authority, 6-D with 8D authority or 8D.
But well gil is not in these character he have 1-A weapon in all his key
Don't really get what you mean, “they can be and they can't be, depends on their mood”.

Eh?

No, but it can be specified which characters are not smurfed I appreciate it.

Don't really get what you mean, “they can be and they can't be, depends on their mood”.

Eh?
The 8D feat can be counted as AP so 8D Ap, as 8D authority hax so 6D physicaly, or not be counted, so 6D. And people like Space ishtar don't have 8D ap key so they got only 6D no smurf or 6D with 8D smurf.

The 8D feat can be counted as AP so 8D Ap, as 8D authority hax so 6D physicaly, or not be counted, so 6D. And people like Space ishtar don't have 8D ap key so they got only 6D no smurf or 6D with 8D smurf.
So smurf 8D AP? Which characters do not have an 8D AP key? Mind listing them down?

So smurf 8D AP? Which characters do not have an 8D AP key? Mind listing them down?
The 8D feat is a possibly rating so he can not be counted if needed, so many character would not be anymore smurf. Character like space ishtar, kazuradrop, arjuna alter can be used here without having their 8D authority smurf or 8D AP for some. But if you count the 8D feat then you will have either 6D with 8D authority or 8D tier.

Gil is the only character that is low 1-C character that is smurf even without counting the 8D.

It's hard to understand i know, but if you want the 8D feat when counted can be counted as a 8D Ap and hax feat or a pure 8D hax feat.

Last edited:
The 8D feat is a possibly rating so he can not be counted if needed, so many character would not be anymore smurf. Character like space ishtar, kazuradrop, arjuna alter can be used here without having their 8D authority smurf or 8D AP for some. But if you count the 8D feat then you will have either 6D with 8D authority or 8D tier.

Gil is the only character that is low 1-C character that is smurf even without counting the 8D.

It's hard to understand i know, but if you want the 8D feat when counted can be counted as a 8D Ap and hax feat or a pure 8D hax feat.
It should be noted in the profiles if it is unneeded in battles or not. Otherwise, in default, they are counted if we use their strongest key.
Ya, it is somehow confusing, everyone is saying something else, and I got confused in chat.

It should be noted in the profiles if it is unneeded in battles or not. Otherwise, in default, they are counted if we use their strongest key.
Ya, it is somehow confusing, everyone is saying something else, and I got confused in chat.
Yeah if we use their strongest key these are counted but for the no smurf we use the purely 6D Ap/hax. So like if you want to do a kazuradrop vs anos fight for no smirf position, it's purely 6D fight.

Man that is simple logic. This is just lavos Having 5-D hax in his 4-D by scaling to his... 5-D possibility. Again

Characters from Saint Seiya might work for Low 2-C the 5th spot.

(Athena, Poseidon, Virgo Shaka, Gemini Saga) probably be among the best in SS that have profiles for Low 2-C.

edit 3: Lyre Orphee is a character that leads with sleep manipulation that counters instinctive reactions (fighting, attacking, moving while in a state of unconsciousness)
I have created a list on some notable Saint Seiya Low 2-C's and what makes them unique. i dunno if it would be beneficial at all, but worth a shot. i saw there was 2 candidates. so maybe after their decided perhaps they can take one of the SS characters on? it'll be 1.5 to 3 years before any of my incredibly massive revisions are even ready for the verse.... i got like 8 blogs to prepare and many thigns to calc...

Athena, and Poseidon notable abilities

Battle Start Cosmo Barrier with Matter, and Soul Manipulation.
Passive
Mind Manipulation from Control to disabling the mind.
Passive Heat Manipulation of at the very least 1 million degrees.
Passive sense and perception manipulation where they just turn off all 6 senses.
Passive Paralysis inducement, life draining, UES Power draining, and statistics reduction

Athena's Shield - if your in its line of sight it will separate your soul from the body.

They also have thought based matter manipulation

they have resistance to regen negation and immortality negations of mid godly levels

Gemini Saga, and Virgo Shaka

both have 2-A BFR

Virgo Shaka has soul BFR where as Gemini Saga has physical BFR
virgo Shaka will, however, BFR you into a realm that has its laws set by a god therefore you become subjected to that Gods laws. dunno if thats allowed though.

Virgo Shaka
with his tenbu horin can freeze the law of causality

They have unconventional pressure points which can further be used to incapacitate

and both of them can strip away and remove the 5 senses where as Virgo Shaka can further remove up to the 6th Sense.

In addition to that they have probability manipulation which makes impossible events possible.

Along with reactive evolution that even adapts to hax.

At the start of combat they generate a cosmo barrier with Matter, and soul manipulation, with heat.

Lyre Orphee
matter, and soul manipulation barrier at start of combat with heat

leads with sleep hax

also has unconventional pressure points

Mephistopheles Yoma

Time stop
Time rewind
Biological manipulation based time rewind
Time based bfr (separates a small space within the universe by displacing it in time)
2-A BFR (Via bfring you to the Super Dimensional Space where no non-god entity can survive as the spatial and temporal axis is constantly being twisted and expanded and shrinked)

Aquarius Camus
Absolute zero sealing
Starts battle with Cosmo barrier
unconventional pressure points

Cronos 1st key
is an appriration made of pure Cosmo so just touching him is dangerous
as long as his body which exist in Tartarus in a 2-A Cosmology has consciousness his form will just keep coming back
passives

crungo-woman-moment.gif

I have created a list on some notable Saint Seiya Low 2-C's and what makes them unique. i dunno if it would be beneficial at all, but worth a shot. i saw there was 2 candidates. so maybe after their decided perhaps they can take one of the SS characters on? it'll be 1.5 to 3 years before any of my incredibly massive revisions are even ready for the verse.... i got like 8 blogs to prepare and many thigns to calc...
How fast are SS characters? I can see some Inchoate world can RE or absorb to due to him being able to RE even his own fate to change it but bfr seems to be something he might have a problem.
As for resistance to mid god regen death could overpower it since she claimed she could kill Inchoate World who at that point already far above Seraphs who has resistance to mid godly neg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back