• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he did it just now. Next time, however, an admin should do it if he isn’t responding. Speaking of which, he didn’t even update this by the request by me:
Also, I think Godcat should replace Akron for 5th strongest 4-A (Or at most be tied with him) since she’s canonically stronger than him within the story, not to mention how she possesses all the abilities of her creations including Akron.

Giygas for Low 7-B

Has a passive Mind Hax which is both Planetary in range and can even control mindless beings, and can use a lot of abilities, like Time Stop, Energy Manipulation which can't be comprehended, Transmutation, Paralysis, Blindness, Sleep, Self-Healing, Soul, Instant KO, Damage Reduction, Power Nullification which prevents attacks and nulls forcefields, Telekinesis and so on.

Saten can't deal with any of that, especially the passive Mind Hax.

Godspeed characters seem to have advantages in hax and Giygas cannot exactly deal with their concept stuff... at speed equal (also because of it not being able to control good people as a weakness, and Godspeed dudes seem to be so), as he pretty much speedstomps otherwise.

So I propose the following for 3rd position

3. Characters from Godspeed (Speed Equal) / Giygas (Speed Unequalized)

Yes
And mgk shouldn't be in top 1 2-A anymore
Someone made me aware of some things.

First, in 6D Anos and Venuzdonoa no longer have the 99+ layers because they gain 6D from being above those layers already.

Second, the Silver Sea doesn't have anything that makes it above baseline 6D, and because only Anos and Venuzdonoa scale to destroying it they don't have any scaling chain or layers.

So while they still have plenty of hax, they are baseline in 6D.

Someone made me aware of some things.

First, in 6D Anos and Venuzdonoa no longer have the 99+ layers because they gain 6D from being above those layers already.

Second, the Silver Sea doesn't have anything that makes it above baseline 6D, and because only Anos and Venuzdonoa scale to destroying it they don't have any scaling chain or layers.

So while they still have plenty of hax, they are baseline in 6D.
Yeah, unless we get other characters who scale to the silver sea and he scales above them then it's just baseline, unless him Scaling above venuzdonoa is valid which I doubt.

Wait, if this 6.2D stuff is valid then why aren't they at the top of the list?
Because they probably can't beat Makina who you need infinite 6D range to cover to even reach her true form, while getting mauled by infinite 6D army, and constant RE that develop resistances at the drop of a hat

Because they probably can't beat Makina who you need infinite 6D range to cover to even reach her true form, while getting mauled by infinite 6D army, and constant RE that develop resistances at the drop of a hat
But they are above 6D so her stuffs that are only 6D shouldn't reach them right?

Infinite 6D range? Like affecting an infinite distance on the 6th dimension? Well we have that at least

Yeah, unless we get other characters who scale to the silver sea and he scales above them then it's just baseline, unless him Scaling above venuzdonoa is valid which I doubt.
Unfortunately, as only the evidence for 6D are seperate statements, one being a hypothetical at that, it's kinda hard to argue this sort of stuff.

But they are above 6D so her stuffs that are only 6D shouldn't reach them right?

Infinite 6D range? Like affecting an infinite distance on the 6th dimension? Well we have that at least
As in a infinitely above baseline 6D. The Silver Sea is only 6D because of it's infinite statement making it infinitely above the 5D bubbles, so said infinite statement can't be used to say it's infinitely 6D, Its only baseline 6D.

it's weird yes, need more elaboration really, but they definitely ain't toppling Nasuverse peeps since they're infinite above baseline 6D

also, Makina is unquantifiably above baseline 6D since she's far superior than her abyss Tartaruses army which is 6D being each, not to mention she once had a fight with a being comparable to her for hundreds million of years with constant RE and stalemate each other

Unfortunately, as only the evidence for 6D are seperate statements, one being a hypothetical at that, it's kinda hard to argue this sort of stuff.
Like I thought
As in a infinitely above baseline 6D. The Silver Sea is only 6D because of it's infinite statement making it infinitely above the 5D bubbles, so said infinite statement can't be used to say it's infinitely 6D, Its only baseline 6D.
I see, thanks for clarifying it.

it's weird yes, need more elaboration really, but they definitely ain't toppling Nasuverse peeps since they're infinite above baseline 6D

also, Makina is unquantifiably above baseline 6D since she's far superior than her abyss Tartaruses army which is 6D being each, not to mention she once had a fight with a being comparable to her for hundreds million of years with constant RE and stalemate each other
Damn, it's impossible I guess

A shame Alice can't be here, as even despite Makina's infinite 6-D clones, being far above 6-D, and RE, Alice can still stalemate her.

But Alice is a 5-D smurf.

@Noneless21 Hero of Hope (Alice) vs Demon King (Anos) sounds thematic, but i am afraid Transcendental Beauty might stomp, what do you think? Maybe if i restricted her mind set so she isn't fighting to protect Kaito, and thus no absurd RE which stalemates Makina.

Which passives does he have again? And World Creators have passive power null, which gets past resistance to power null, unless it's some faster than passive nonsense (which i honestly wouldn't be surprised if Anos has that).

I was gonna use their 5-D versions, since both would be smurfs there, but maybe it won't work, probably not worth the trouble of debating.

Which passives does he have again? And World Creators have passive power null, which gets past resistance to power null, unless it's some faster than passive nonsense (which i honestly wouldn't be surprised if Anos has that).

I was gonna use their 5-D versions, since both would be smurfs there, but maybe it won't work, probably not worth the trouble of debating.
Everything that's listed under his magic eyes tabber is passive iirc

there's also the fact that i don't exactly want to do this but eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back