• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the raws looked at almost a year ago now, says the same thing as the translations, so nothing else to go off.

Infinite Low 1-C is pretty crazy though, and then there is Nebula who is all like, all these beings who are infinitely above 6-D could never defeat me, cause i am absolute, whatever you do, won't work, and i will become a superior version of i should make a Nebula profile at some point, she will basically have every ability in verse.

Kinda crazy how far the verse has come from 5-B to 1-C, at first i thought they topped out at 5-B, cause the context of world at that time wasn't used yet to mean more than the planet of Trinia, then this whole segment about higher dimensions was brought up, but all we knew was that those beings existed, and had no proof of what higher dimensions entailed, then Shiro creates universes, so they become 2-C, and now this recent upgrade after looking at everything, with the confirmation that yea higher dimensions are legit, and yes Makina level ppl are capable of it, and this random statement about infinite multidimensional universe, was done by one of those ppl who can create higher dimensions and was Makina's rival.

All we need now is some proof of Immeasurable speed.

Last edited:
jean grey for 2nd 10A. Sheville doesn`t seem to resist her mind hax
At first glance it seems like everyone else on the 10-A list beats him. Not sure what puts him about Jean. He doesn't have as many hax as the other contenders.

There also Tooru in that spot
And Funny Valentine ye

I think JoJo is pretty solidly holding the top 10-A spot.

Speaking of Jojo though...

Is Giorno considered a Smurf? I think he would be pretty high in High 8-C

What is ego death here?

He resist deconstruction at a level where it affects the spirits too. This is layered.

In-verse everything has a spirit too as each thing is a representation of the Dao.

Like I said, Adam would have to face not only ZY but also his spirits plus Xin Huo is stronger from all points but computation compared to ZY. He can simple think and separate the soul and spirits from the body to kill Gods who here are 4B beings which would mean they are higher in cultivation realm thus more layers.

Dreams aren't comparable with type 2 concepts.

At the same time, can even Adam think faster than ZY who can compute hundreds of millions of skills at once, create plans and counters for them at the same time, even create new techniques to combat/counter them. Even with speed equal ZY would be faster as you can't equalize techniques which he has a lot that would grant him speed plus his Yin-Yang Sword Qi that will instantly kill Adam.

Adam barely has resistances while ZY can resist or counter most if not all of Adam's powers. Adam also lack in variability of powers or ways to take ZY down while ZY has dozens.

You can make a match if needed.
aight, ill concede to this

Assuming Makina is infinite 6-D, can anyone in Low 1-C even stop her?

Not to mention she has Alice's same ability, you know that ability that lets Alice go from 6-C to Low 1-C, and is said to give infinite growth and evolution, and as seen by the absurd jump Alice gets, seems pretty literal.

Assuming Makina is infinite 6-D, can anyone in Low 1-C even stop her?
i mean it is less infinite 6D and more the equivalent of high 3-A but 6-D, kinda like the multiversal labyrinth in gurren lagann being 2-A but 11-D, but either way if they don't have npi that works on nep then Il Ilah bullies and punts with rukh hax

This is the not the smurf list, so no smurf hax allowed.

As for Makina's evolution, it gives not only will make her grow infinitely, but also allow her to outmatch her opponent in all stats, making even hax useless, this is why Alice even has 5-D hax resistance in her lower keys.

This is the not the smurf list, so no smurf hax allowed.

As for Makina's evolution, it gives not only will make her grow infinitely, but also allow her to outmatch her opponent in all stats, making even hax useless, this is why Alice even has 5-D hax resistance in her lower keys.
Can they interact with illlah though. Power doesn't mean much when you can't interact with the opponent?

Nep ain't that strong anymore. All other abilities will work on that thing aside from fate soul and concept hax
you do realize nep characters still dont exist on a physical level at minimum right, and most hax affects characters on a physical level right, so unless they have the npi to interact with non-existent stuff then otherwise it just doesn't work at all

Kuro's true form is nothingness itself and the Gods can interact with her just fine.

Also forgot that her true form or whatever is in whole other dimension.

Makina does have passives, she would passively make IIIah admit defeat.

Also after thinking about "Omnipotent" beings, her battle against her rival involved both of them sending infinite clones at each other, Makina created the "Omnipotent" soldiers to counter her rival, said rival created that infinite multidimensional universe, if the soldiers are only 5-D, it doesn't make sense, her true form would be stronger sure, but obviously not strong enough to beat those infinite other beings, this is stated, it's why she created her own army of infinite "Omnipotent" beings too, so "Omnipotents" should scale to 6-D i think.

Considering all that, True Form Makina would have an infinite army of 6-D's beings, which will infinitely be replaced when destroyed...

Infinite 6D army that that thing would first have to deal with, type 8 immortality(her main body is in another dimension) her re that let's her skip few higher infinities and adapt to higher D hax. There is type 2 concept hax in verse so i don't see why she wouldn't be able to adapt to type 1 as well unless it's stupidly layered like Anos'.

Last edited:
Well type 1 concept is a whole different beast than type 2, you would better argue that Plot Manipulation is a thing in verse ie Incomplete Prologue and then try to argue that Makina would adapt to that, so CM type 1 should be doable.

Speaking of her immortality, it's said to be a contradiction, is that some sort of logic/law manipulation? To kill her true form, you have to kill her core, but even if you can see the core, you aren't able to get to it before killing her true form, which can't die unless you kill the core.

anyone opposed to remove vess from Low 6B. MTG is outdated and the guy going to revise it weekly got banned. Low 6B was supposed to get downgraded to tier 7

Anos stomped Exdeath in a recent thread so he should take his place in the list

Espadas mainly
Ok, in a near future probably gonna make a match against them. Though unreleated with the one I want to do, now that I see the list and think about it, the Low 6-B ones can defeat or interact with Ark? Since he can turn High 6-B, don't have a soul (or at least I suppose that based in the fact that is a machine), have immo type 8 and 6, can they even interact with his Abstract Existance?

Ark Abstract Existence is weird.

It's only work post "death" where he become a sort of abstract concept of hatred. He "reborn" in other people who is filled with malice.

But by becoming that he is sorta mindless to borderline unable to interact with most things, he's more like a mechanism/representation of hatred.

But still, most people on Low 6-B doesn't even have the range nor knowledge to put down his Type 6 and 8 in the first place.

I nominate Lucy for 5th 9-C in replace of Yumi (Tried to do this before but was ignored rip)

She has 5-C invisible hands with a few decent hax. They are also massively hypersonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back