• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters from Pacheco Cara Floja (Verse) for high 4-C and 3-C(below Saint seiya)

Pacheco Cara Floja has immortality type 4 which essentially works as High Godly and will eventually use Law Hax

Herobrine has a passive aura that prevents all hostile beings from attacking him in his presence and if he is threatened, he can use EE (even he use it to erase a group of normal cacti so is likely his first move)

Thanos starts with EE via Infinity Guantlet move

and in the near future i will be add to KillerCreeper55 which basically has creative mode+Commands in a canon and Pañordo who has temporal BFR in his superform amplified by El Amuleto de la Muerte through simply touching you

Characters from Pacheco Cara Floja (Verse) for high 4-C and 3-C(below Saint seiya)

Pacheco Cara Floja has immortality type 4 which essentially works as High Godly and will eventually use Law Hax

Herobrine has a passive aura that prevents all hostile beings from attacking him in his presence and if he is threatened, he can use EE (even he use it to erase a group of normal cacti so is likely his first move)

Thanos starts with EE via Infinity Guantlet move

and in the near future i will be add to KillerCreeper55 which basically has creative mode+Commands in a canon and Pañordo who has temporal BFR in his superform amplified by El Amuleto de la Muerte through simply touching you
Spanish Minecraft youtuber bruh

I nominate characters from saint seiya for multiple spots such as;

Characters from Saint Seiya for #6th spot in 2-A (Chronos, Zeus, Typhon, Uranus, Cronos, Tartarus and Gaia)

Characters from Saint Seiya for #6th Spot in 2-C (Hades, Athena, Poseidon, God Cloth Seiya, Shun, Shiryu, Hyoga, and Ikki, God Cloth Tenma, Thanatos, Hypnos and Eris)

Characters from Saint Seiya for #6th Spot in Low 2-C (Athena, Poseidon, and Eris)

Characters from Saint Seiya for #6th Spot in High 6-A (Eagle Marin, Ophiuchus Shaina, and Perseus Algol)

Characters from Saint Seiya for #6th Spot in Low 6-B (pretty much all other silver saints except the 3 listed above, and minus Orphee along with Keys from Seiya, Shun, Shiryu, Hyoga, and Ikki

Characters from Saint Seiya for #6th Spot in 6-C (pretty much all bronze saints)

I will say their biggest weakeness will be lack of interaction feats AE Type 1, Acausality, NEP, TD for examples with their current profiles

Their biggest strength though would be their passives.

Characters from Kingdom Hearts for a place in both 2-B and 2-A. From a first glance I am pretty sure that they can take higher spots, but for now the lowest ones will be okay.
Sora is basically a 2-B with 2-A abilities (beyond the actual 2-A keys lol), and I'm sure he already inconned with Tokyo Babel, so at least the third spot in 2-B would be appropiate, one could maybe argue even higher given how usually a net higher hax and so on generally get more priority here than just who beats who out of overall having more chances to win.

As for 2-A 6th is the best right now (unless I'm informed of the competition I guess), they lack the range to fully obliterate the Creation Trio, but I may as well note that the best KH candidate is Sora, who has passive fate manip, type 1 conceptual and type 2 information EE (27 layers, it was proposed originally as ResNeg layers but they got accepted as just layers with one ResNeg level), type 8 immortality on an High-Godly scale, is currently the most skilled misc characters on the site, and a resistance on a type 1 conceptual and type 2 info level to most relevant hax abilities with at least 27 layers.

Last edited:
Yeah, Creation Trio have some Mad crazy range and other power's I don't know if Sora is equipped to necessarily deal with, so these placements seem right imo.

Actually, from what I understood the Creation Trio have a huge range only in their 2-B key, in their 2-A they are baseline like basically everyone else in that Tier, so it might be a fair fight.

Characters from Saint Seiya for #6th Spot in High 6-A (Eagle Marin, Ophiuchus Shaina, and Perseus Algol)
What exactly do these characters have?

Since from what i'm seeing they probably lose against The Beast from InFamous with his thought-based Ray Field Energy Blasts, which covers hundreds of KM's and induce these effects.

They seemingly can't kill him either because of his Marco-Quantum level regeneration.

What exactly do these characters have?

Since from what i'm seeing they probably lose against The Beast from InFamous with his thought-based Ray Field Energy Blasts, which covers hundreds of KM's and induce these effects.

They seemingly can't kill him either because of his Marco-Quantum level regeneration.
All 3 have Passive Heat Manipulation where an area around them is over 450 degrees F and they have passive, Soul, matter destroying aura

Argol has passive petrification with his shield where anything in it path when eye contact os made with it. They turn ti stone and it also stops Cosmo use on the petrified part.

They also have Passive Instinctive reactions that reacts to danger or incoming attacks via the 6th sense

The Reactive Evolution is also passive bur currently accepted as sight based

With passive AD where every few minutes they'll be 100x stronger, and get stronger with damage they recieve.

Marin can do external illusions

Pain Manipulation won't be a problem

How does the death Manipulation work? Is it instant?

Everything else would be a problem though

Edit:

Argol would lead with his shield

Marin would lead with illusions

Shaina would lead with Cosmo imbued physical attacks

All 3 have Passive Heat Manipulation where an area around them is over 450 degrees F and they have passive, Soul, matter destroying aura

Argol has passive petrification with his shield where anything in it path when eye contact os made with it. They turn ti stone and it also stops Cosmo use on the petrified part.

They also have Passive Instinctive reactions that reacts to danger or incoming attacks via the 6th sense

The Reactive Evolution is also passive bur currently accepted as sight based

With passive AD where every few minutes they'll be 100x stronger, and get stronger with damage they recieve.
The Beast's heat resistance scales vastly above the initial thermal radiation of an nuclear explosion, which is 100 Million Degree C. So their passive heat manipulation would be completely useless in this situation, The Beast doesn't have a soul, so Soul Manipulation is useless, he resists Macro-Qauntum level Deconstruction and Matter Manipulation, so their atomic-level decon is also useless against him.

The Beast is already a giant rock creature, turning him into stone would be useless, and i don't believe Conduits can be equalized with Cosmos, meaning it wouldn't powernull him either. He can also just transform himself into a massive black hole to absorb and deconstruct that stone as well.

Instinctive Reaction is useless because of the massive radius that The Beast's RSB have.

How exactly does that Reactive Evolution work? because if it isn't instant or they can't reactively evolve to those specific hax's then it's kinda useless against RSB.

AD is useless because of RSB and Beast's Marco-Quantum level High regeneration.

Marin can do external illusions

Pain Manipulation won't be a problem

How does the death Manipulation work? Is it instant?

Everything else would be a problem though
Can those illusions affect beings which don't have brains? as The Beast is just a massive golem of rock, he doesn't have a brain while in that form.

Alright.

It's from Ray Sphere Energy automatically removing Neuro-Electricity from non-Conduits, and it's instant.

Definitely.

Argol would lead with his shield

Marin would lead with illusions

Shaina would lead with Cosmo imbued physical attacks
The Beast leads with RSB, which i don't believe all three characters have a resistance or counter against.

what to do with the tier 1 category for this list? There are not 10 non smurf characters to qualify in this wiki.

Can i just say i don`t like expanding it to top 10. It makes keeping track more difficult

what to do with the tier 1 category for this list? There are not 10 non smurf characters to qualify in this wiki.

Can i just say i don`t like expanding it to top 10. It makes keeping track more difficult
that's what i thought too

but alas, it makes thing more interesting

Since there aren't many proposal for the Low 1-C Tier, I guess I will propose Nyanlathotep (True Self) for 6th place Low 1-C. She is 6-D, and she seems to have some interesting passives.

Her plot manipulation either needs a better justification or it gets nuked
I didn't create the page and, jokes aside, I don't know much about the verse outside of the gameplay I have seen, so it's better to contact someone that is knowlogeable about it to ask.

This dude is 6-D also is it possible he can gain a spot?
Has all of Mister myxptlk abilities also.

The Beast's heat resistance scales vastly above the initial thermal radiation of an nuclear explosion, which is 100 Million Degree C. So their passive heat manipulation would be completely useless in this situation, The Beast doesn't have a soul, so Soul Manipulation is useless, he resists Macro-Qauntum level Deconstruction and Matter Manipulation, so their atomic-level decon is also useless against him.

The Beast is already a giant rock creature, turning him into stone would be useless, and i don't believe Conduits can be equalized with Cosmos, meaning it wouldn't powernull him either. He can also just transform himself into a massive black hole to absorb and deconstruct that stone as well.

Instinctive Reaction is useless because of the massive radius that The Beast's RSB have.

How exactly does that Reactive Evolution work? because if it isn't instant or they can't reactively evolve to those specific hax's then it's kinda useless against RSB.

AD is useless because of RSB and Beast's Marco-Quantum level High regeneration.

Can those illusions affect beings which don't have brains? as The Beast is just a massive golem of rock, he doesn't have a brain while in that form.

Alright.

It's from Ray Sphere Energy automatically removing Neuro-Electricity from non-Conduits, and it's instant.

Definitely.

The Beast leads with RSB, which i don't believe all three characters have a resistance or counter against.
The petrification affects even metals

The Reactive Evolution is instant but sight based

The AD isn't completely useless as it makes them stronger, faster, and more durable by almost 100x in less than few minutes and that's assuming miracles don't proc-off and make their stats infinite.

The illusions are external sort of like a mirage in a desert kind of way.

The Instinctive Reaction warns them of danger, and tells them the best method to counter it.

Ah I forgot about this but they also have Passive probability Manipulation which helps them escapes impossibilities and even defeat opponents they previously had no possible way to be beat. They also have Passive statistics Amplification through probability Manipulation that amps their stats (speed, AP, durability) to infinity. This is called "Miracles" in verse.

The Saints can also fight on while unconsciousness even when severely damaged including suffering severe nerve damage. Such as having their nerves related to the 5 senses destroyed or supernaturally removed. So, i don't think any kind of nerve related attack like Neuro-electricity stuff would matter much.

Edit: the heat Manipulation has a UES relationship with Cosmo level so as their Cosmo level raises so does their temperature of their heat Manipulation

Edit 2: Miracles increase Cosmo level to infinity

Senna for the 5th placement of 7-A since she should just passively beat/incap Geist Grace with Reiatsu Crush, he also seemingly can't even interact with her given her Abstract Existence (Type 1), making his offensive capabilities effectively null.

The only thing which seemingly helps him is his Auto Undo but because of Senna passively crushing him it'll just leave him in a perpetual state of damage and auto undo'ing, effectively incaping him.
Bump?

If anyone's active enough to continue this thread by making a new one, then you can do so if you want. After all, the OP here even admits to hating the new top 10 list format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back