• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Non-Smurf Bloodlusted characters for every tier!

SCP-4051
Given how he was capable of recreating death the cause of all entropy in the universe and destroy a threat all knowledge in the library which is infinite(to create an antithesis for it he most likely requires the same range to make sure the antithesis had a chance)
and he can do it with a thought he could likely nuke everything but himself. He of course goes to 10-B

SCP-4051
Given how he was capable of recreating death the cause of all entropy in the universe and destroy a threat all knowledge in the library which is infinite(to create an antithesis for it he most likely requires the same range to make sure the antithesis had a chance)
and he can do it with a thought he could likely nuke everything but himself. He of course goes to 10-B
well, he is physically 10-B but either his abilities are higher obviously.

Characters from saint seiya for 3c. They got matter and soul manip with every attack, and speed blitz lots of stuff. these characters have more hax, but I’m not sure which ones are very good. And probability hax for a good chunk of them.

Vandalieu for 7-A, when bloodlusted it's crazy. The blessings he have are from beings basically of his level of power if not even below him, so nothing smurf (and them don't even have profiles here).

Some day I really need to work in adding things to the verse and if possible upgrade it.

Han Jee-Han for High 7-A and 7-A.

Besides his already present causality warping to enforce his powers and his spatial barriers, if bloodlust Ed he'd simply join the hive mind of the Church of Masks (giving him type 6 immortality, and an army of people with his powers).

Even without that, with bloodlust he would be willing to stop time, BFR to other dimensions, feed the planet to the void while flying out of orbit, summoning Baal and all of the other 72 demons... he has a lot of potential ways to **** others up.

Can someone just add Anos as no.2 in 2A already? Normal anos is stomp or be stomped, I don't wanna imagine the shit he pulls if he's bloodlusted.
Probably vapes everything passively

because the hierarchy is infinite, therefore there will always be one god superior to the other, unless his enemy has hax smurf which is not allowed
No, the hierarchy isn't infinite, it was stated to be countless not infinite, what's the use of countless dimensions without any hax? They don't have anything besides fate manipulation (useless on type 4 acasuals)

No, the hierarchy isn't infinite, it was stated to be countless not infinite, what's the use of countless dimensions without any hax? They don't have anything besides fate manipulation (useless on type 4 acasuals)
Wdym it has been stated to have no end (also the profile literally says it)

Wdym it has been stated to have no end (also the profile literally says it)
I could probably provide a scan where Sinbad states that the universe is made up of countless dimensions stacked on top of each other. Last I checked countless =/= endless or infinite.

Also they have zero hax except planetary reality warping and fate hax that wont work on acasuality type 4

Don't care if they have wall of haxes or not, if their dimensionality are infinite then they are still first spot of 1-B

Also countless can still mean endless or infinite depending on how the verse treats this word, it's not contradiction at all.

The hierarchy is countless not endless, I don't know why this is under contention. U go seeing no end to the hierarchy doesn't equal to infinite as that was from his perspective.

Sinbad already states its countless

hdk
Don't care if they have wall of haxes or not, if their dimensionality are infinite then they are still first spot of 1-B

Also countless can still mean endless or infinite depending on how the verse treats this word, it's not contradiction at all.
I'm pretty sure in this forum endless = infinite depending on context.

Countless =/= infinite

If my explanation is that hard to understand then you can make CRT, I'm just trying to tell you what already exists in profile 🤷‍♂️

Back