• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny boys got any smurf hax in 5-C? If no well Kuro is coming for them, unless theirs smurf stuff is bigger.

Kuro's aura while serious, as in a combat scenario is 5-D, possibly 7-D, has 5-D power null which can nullify Shiro's power which is itself a type 1 concept, 5-D existence erasure, 5-D resistances etc.

She got kinda broken.

I think we should choose the one from ergenverse first, tho atropus doesn't sounds too broken except for his resistances

Last edited:
Sure, meanwhile on the non smurf side, will see how far The Machine God can go, still funny that Makina is the only one left on the non-smurf list.

Shiro is a smurf, Epilogue gg and all that, True Form Kuro isn't, but everybody on that list is 6-D.
I mean the true form Shiro.....

Tho i got some interesting info about orcus from Mr. Bambu, he says that orcus has extremely thick layered 4D smurf resistance buuuuut Isis has passive 5D mind and fear, but let's wait for his further info first

Destiny boys got any smurf hax in 5-C? If no well Kuro is coming for them, unless theirs smurf stuff is bigger.

Kuro's aura while serious, as in a combat scenario is 5-D, possibly 7-D, has 5-D power null which can nullify Shiro's power which is itself a type 1 concept, 5-D existence erasure, 5-D resistances etc.

She got kinda broken.
Oryx has Low 1A hax

How high is Akashic at tier 1-C? I always wonder how high his dimension are, someone says it's 7-D, someone else says 8-D or even 9-D, which one is correct?

Either could be there is no solid number given for it just a several layers above 4D statement
So it is better to take lowball i.e 7-D right? considering there is no certainty how high his dimension are, it will sound highball if using 9-D. Then are characters from Nasuverse allowed to occupy that place?

Might as well make "Characters from Isekai at Peace", 4th at 5-C, cause Alice i think beats Iihiko, his not recognizing stuff, gonna be meaningless against 5-D, possibly 7-D hax.

I mean she literally has Kuro's power itself, which she used to destroy the space Shiro created, and was said to be the same as what Kuro used in the past to punch away Shiro.

And there is also her RE, which can let her grow to be able to beat Makina who is 6-D, and also gives resistances to hax, hence why she resist Chronois ultimate authority, which is Shiro's own power itself.

Also 5-C Fate is also probably too much too, due to smurf resistances, and smurf fate and power null.

Speaking bout that, high 6-A Orcus has confirmed to have layered 4D resistance while Isis has 5D passives so I guess she also replace Orcus as number 4th at high 6-A placement

Last edited:
Isekai at peace characters for second 5-C. From what I know Atropus has 2-A passive power null which is no where near enough to beat 5D to 7D hax.
Alice for second High 6-B don't know what D can do against 5D to 7D hax, RE that can get her above him and give her new abilities and resistance.
Isis Remnant for second High 6-A. If Orcus' resistances are only 4D, then he gets destroyed by passive 5D hax, this could also turn into Isekai at peace characters if Ein's time stop is higher D cuz she always starts with it.
High 6-C tier seems like a mess but Isekai at peace characters could take the last spot if Neriscyrlas doesn't have any higher D haxxes, tho Alice could also qualify for thrid spot, the reason is the same as above.
Some of those are pretty contraversal so I want to hear others opinions.

It's especially true for the DnD one honestly because they're pretty infamous for their resistance that resist almost every hax at the wiki, but if their potency is not higher then i guess Isekai at Peace should take this except if there's a catch to Atropus and Orcus

Edit: so i saw the match with Neriscyrlas and he seems pretty OP so I guess he ain't moving from that spot, but Atropus and Orcus spot can be switch tho if it doesn't have any catch

Last edited:
It's especially true for the DnD one honestly because they're pretty infamous for their resistance that resist almost every hax at the wiki, but if their potency is not higher then i guess Isekai at Peace should take this except if there's a catch to Atropus and Orcus

Edit: so i saw the match with Neriscyrlas and he seems pretty OP so I guess he ain't moving from that spot, but Atropus and Orcus spot can be switch tho if it doesn't have any catch
what are the hax they resist?

what are the hax they resist?
Who? The DnD or the Isekai at Peace? If it's DnD then it's like every hax at the wiki available, if it's Isekai at peace one, only Kuro or Alice that has pretty high resistance quantity tho Alice needs to activate her RE in order to gain new resistance to it while Kuro has like over 50 resistance to almost every hax they throw at like reality warping, time manip, EE, bfr, all kinds of broken ***** she resist at 5D possibly 7D level

Edit: here's the list she resist at 5D possibly 7D level

Resistance to Information Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Death Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Power Nullification, Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Precognition, Paralysis Inducement, Body Puppetry, Darkness Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Existence Erasure, BFR, Sound Manipulation, Telekinesis, Void Manipulation, Reality Warping, Deconstruction, Law Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Black Hole Creation, Sealing, Disease Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Status Effect Inducement, Empathic Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Poison Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Plot Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back