• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No plothax
We don't have characters occupy adjacent spots unless there's another character(s) from a separate verse between them...otherwise, what stops a single verse to take all 5 spots with 5 different characters as hardly you'll find a verse where all characters have equal powers from all points of view, there will always be a bit stronger, a line higher than them.

Example: What stops Elder Scrolls from taking all places in 1A? Nothing. Twin Peaks on Low 1-A? Nothing. Umineko on High 1C? Nothing. DnD on 2A? Nothing. Ergenverse on 2B? Nothing... etc

We don't have characters occupy adjacent spots unless there's another character(s) from a separate verse between them...otherwise, what stops a single verse to take all 5 spots with 5 different characters as hardly you'll find a verse where all characters have equal powers from all points of view, there will always be a bit stronger, a line higher than them.
They are fundamentally different the only thing they really have in common is a verse and a tier, it isn’t really filling the list any different then before the plot hax was practically universal

Shouldn't Nobody take Vampire Hunter D's spot for 5th Placement of Low 2-C? She has passive 5-D hax's via Phenomena Intervention and resist most of D's/Sacred Ancestor's hax's on a 5-D level so neither their Passives nor most of The Akashic Records would work against her.

The only thing she doesn't resist is Plot Manipulation but both D and Sacred would get passive'd before they can activated that.

Shouldn't Nobody take Vampire Hunter D's spot for 5th Placement of Low 2-C? She has passive 5-D hax's via Phenomena Intervention and resist most of D's/Sacred Ancestor's hax's on a 5-D level so neither their Passives nor most of The Akashic Records would work against her.

The only thing she doesn't resist is Plot Manipulation but both D and Sacred would get passive'd before they can activated that.
I would contact VHD supporters tbh since the profiles haven't been updated with the new NEP standards yet.

Their resistances are also 5-D, as they resist the Akashic Records

But going by the looks, she should share the place with him as they pretty much incon each other

oh yeah on the 4-A 5th spot Bahamut Bahamut. the Bahamut from Granblue Fantasy is faster so I think its better if it is written speed unequal on the granblue fantasy one

Most aren't really all that haxed here are all of them
The first one is a civilization, after that we have vague had in SCP-053, next we have a protagonist why, the next character doesn't but should still vague and most of them I question scaling to the Bigfoot how several scale to be Adam because his powers didn't work on them.

Actually two characters from that list should arguably be the 1st Placement of 1-A.

Mnemosyne.aic and Marion Wheeler.

They both have High 1-A Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping via being a Protagonist which allows them to bend the Narrative, which i believe is above Elder Scrolls 1-A's Hax's.

"Minor Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping (As a Protagonist, Mnemosyne has the potential to bend the Narrative around her to suit a satisfying conclusion for herself[1][2])"

Actually two characters from that list should arguably be the 1st Placement of 1-A.

Mnemosyne.aic and Marion Wheeler.

They both have High 1-A Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping via being a Protagonist which allows them to bend the Narrative, which i believe is above Elder Scrolls 1-A's Hax's.

"Minor Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping (As a Protagonist, Mnemosyne has the potential to bend the Narrative around her to suit a satisfying conclusion for herself[1][2])"
the plot manip is only baseline from memory and CHIM stuff is in the process of being upgraded to high 1-A

the plot manip is only baseline from memory and CHIM stuff is in the process of being upgraded to high 1-A
Even if it's baseline it's still High 1-A which is above the current Elder Scroll's 1-A's Hax's. Is their High 1-A baseline as well or is it layered? Also if CHIM stuff is being turned into High 1-A wouldn't they lose their 1-A/1-A+ tier?

CHIM is a state they can enter if they wish. Vivec, for example, is a Low 2-C who can tap into CHIM and gain High 1-A shenanigans, and it's why he is 2nd spot. In the case above, I assume they are 1-As who can tap into CHIM.

CHIM is a state they can enter if they wish. Vivec, for example, is a Low 2-C who can tap into CHIM and gain High 1-A shenanigans, and it's why he is 2nd spot. In the case above, I assume they are 1-As who can tap into CHIM.
Yeah from looking at their profiles all CHIM user's get their 1-A from CHIM which is the thing being upgraded into High 1-A. So the'll definitely be out of tier if that upgrade goes through.

The correct term is collaborative fiction but yeah also given most of this came from two tales so now pretty much all matches are now too unfair.
Anyway so Dr. Clef has a 9-A key and if I read it right Scp-682's hax are 1-A but the stupid plot hax is higher.

The correct term is collaborative fiction but yeah also given most of this came from two tales so now pretty much all matches are now too unfair.
Anyway so Dr. Clef has a 9-A key and if I read it right Scp-682's hax are 1-A but the stupid plot hax is higher.
Dr. Clef's Plot Manipulation is High 1-A which is above Mage's ability to powernull so he'll take the 1st Placement rather then SCP-682's Placement.

Elaborate please I hate the new plot hax matches seem to be impossible now.
the plot hax rather than being a passive I win button, actually, lemme just grab what ovens said
Bottom line is that protagonists have to reach a satisfying conclusion
It doesn't have to be a victory
It just has to be satisfying
so like, a match can still happen, however unless the match would end in a satisfying manner, it is not going to end in the protag's defeat
+ as I just remembered seeing, it won't cause bs to happen, it wont just suddenly make goku not one-shot clef to use an example that was given by another member of the team, all it does it make it so that the conclusion is satisfactory

Last edited:
How many layers above baseline is SCP in 1-A now, because that also matters from what I understand
The 1-A's of SCP or at least, Scarlet King/Brothers Death, scale above the noosphere inhabitants which are a whole ecology of countless 1-A's with a hierarchy of higher cardinalities(layers into 1-A basically), so pretty damn high(countless)

Finally, The Scarlet K. is stronger than Lord English in the eyes of the wikia, like it was always meant to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back