• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have literally read through the entire thing once and am reading through it again, i know homestuck
OK? i'm still going ask for more conformation from another knowledgeable member of the verse since i don't want to consistently change his placement when i could have another knowledgeable member of Homestuck co-sign what you said and not deal with that possibly because of my ignorance of Homestuck.

If anyone knows Homestuck is this true? because if it is then he'll go back to just the 5th spot then.
He is right, John has no passive. His 1-A stuff is by causing a narrative paradox that can destroy a 1-A setting(Paradox Space), not instant in any way, not in character either nor it is directly done by him, but by someone that has his same power it's more of, he is able to.

He is right, John has no passive. His 1-A stuff is by causing a narrative paradox that can destroy a 1-A setting(Paradox Space), not instant in any way, not in character either nor it is directly done by him, but by someone that has his same power it's more of, he is able to.
Alright so he should just take the 5th spot Homestuck is a weird verse to figure out sometimes so thank you for that

Or by just doing retcon fuckery, since retcon stuff as a whole is still 1-A in scale and potency

Alright then he'll have the 5th Placement then.

Thanks for answering.

So i'm going through evaluating profiles that don't meet my standards which have been set here.

This is something that i like the users of this thread to have input on. So if you believe a certain profile should stay or go explain to me why it should stay or go.

With that prefacing done lets begin.

High 1-B: The Watchers (Reasons: Doesn’t have a verses page, most likely doesn’t have any active members and is incredibly bare-bones. Lacking scans for any of its abilities, having tons of spelling and formatting mistakes. Leaning towards removal)

1-B The Higher Entities (Reasons: Doesn’t have active supporters to argue on its behalf but most of their powers are explained well enough and a decent amount of their powers have citations for them. Neutral leaning towards allowing them to stay)

1-C Star Maker (Reasons: Doesn’t have a verses page, doesn’t have citations for any of its abilities and most likely doesn’t have any active supporters. It does possess a blog that explains its tiering but that's about it. Leaning towards removal)

1-C The Quantum Man (Reasons: Just look at the profile, that shit should be deleted from existence itself, much less from this thread. Leaning towards absolute removal)

Bump

For quantum man if you think it should be deleted bring it up on the profile deletion thread everything else I shared my thoughts on or am neutral.

For quantum man if you think it should be deleted bring it up on the profile deletion thread everything else I shared my thoughts on or am neutral.
So are saying your neutral on Star Maker's removal? since that was the only one you didn't address in your original comment.

Alright the profiles i'm removing are.

High 1-B The Watchers.

1-C Star Maker.

1-C The Quantum Man.

Until these profiles attain the bare-minimum standard i set here their not being placed within any tier any longer.

Was the quantum man deleted.
No. i don't believe it should necessarily be deleted but i'm going to make the case that it has to go through at least Massive re-works before it comes any-where close to resembling something usable within a Vs-Debate.

Quantum Man had several crts last tier and it was accepted by multiple people who are knowledgeable (staff and non-staff) on tiering and the like, so if you have problems with it make a crt.

1: Don't have a Verses Page and such is kinda impossible to see if the verse has active supporters or not.

Just look at its history and see who posted it, who worked on it and then see who is still active. Don't insert your self rule that no one agreed or changes rules that lots if not all users agreed till now from.

2: Doesn't have any active members to actually argue why they should have their placement within a specific tier.

If the page is good, has quotes (scans/blogs), or references then it doesn't matter if it has active or not otherwise we would have deleted them.

3: Are extremely out-dated to the point of being unusable or out-right contradicting newly set standards for Tiering and Powers & Abilities.

Sure on those that knowledgeable members agree are outdated not those that you decided so. Not just the people who follow this thread are all "knowledgeable members" about a character/series. For example, The Starmaker by Olaf Stapledon is one of my all time favorite sci-fi book, i've read it multiple times thus making me a knowledgeable member just that I'm not interesed in debating it. Or take Naruto for example, how many memembers knowledgeable do you think are present here? Lots, sure but there are even more that don't follow the thread.

If you have problems with profiles make threads about them.

If you truly want to add new rules then make a new thread, add the rules there, and let this continue as it was till now or close it so another person can re-create it with the rules agreed till now.

Quantum Man had several crts last tier and it was accepted by multiple people who are knowledgeable (staff and non-staff) on tiering and the like, so if you have problems with it make a crt.
Don't really care that it was accepted by multiple people who're knowledgeable of the verse. That isn't my problem with the profile, one of my main problem with it is the tiering. Specifically his 1-A reasoning given just being stated to have a "Tegmark's Type 4 Multiverse" without proper context/citations and other supporting evidence wouldn't grant you that tier.

It's the same reasoning why Touhou isn't 1-B despite the fact they posses a Brane Cosmology. Without extra-evidence behind that statement he shouldn't have that tiering.

Just look at its history and see who posted it, who worked on it and then see who is still active. Don't insert your self rule that no one agreed or changes rules that lots if not all users agreed till now from.

I know who created/posted the profile it's Ricsi-viragosi and guess what? he hasn't been active since December 31 2019. Almost two years since the main dude has been inactive. Literally the only one's who're still active are mods who did very small visual clean ups of the profile, applying newly established tiering criteria or changing the protection-level.

Only Ric did anything substantial with the tier and most likely is the only one who knows the series well enough to debate it.

I didn't insert these rules without asking the users of the thread about them. only one users had contentions while others either didn't comment or were neutral to them. So don't act like i forcefully implanted these changes without consulting with the users of this thread.

If the page is good, has quotes (scans/blogs), or references then it doesn't matter if it has active or not otherwise we would have deleted them.
The page isn't good as i already explained, it doesn't have either nor does The QM have references to literally any of his tiering nor P&A's section. It's completely blank which wouldn't be tolerated for any other series in this Wiki. I couldn't make a profile for say Bleach without providing explanations for the abilities, citations behind each asserted ability and tier etc.

No? not necessarily given the fact that Mods are humans and are prone to make mistakes. Hell this one of the reasons why threads like "Profile Deletion" exist. Because profiles that we're considered to be good enough back then don't hold up to the current standards and such are debated on if they either get the axed or undergo massive re-works to make them up to date.

I'm only arguing that The QM should undergo massive re-works to his profile. That's it.

Sure on those that knowledgeable members agree are outdated not those that you decided so. Not just the people who follow this thread are all "knowledgeable members" about a character/series. For example, The Starmaker by Olaf Stapledon is one of my all time favorite sci-fi book, i've read it multiple times thus making me a knowledgeable member just that I'm not interesed in debating it. Or take Naruto for example, how many memembers knowledgeable do you think are present here? Lots, sure but there are even more that don't follow the thread.
I don't need "Knowledgeable Members" to agree with me that the profile is out-dated for the profile to be out-dated, That's fallacious reasoning. Well if someone that is following this thread is a knowledgeable member about Mortebianca but won't debate on The Quantum Man's behalf then tough-shit if their's no-one who's willing to debate this character he's being removed for other characters that have people who are actually going to debate for their placement.

This entire thread is about debating who's the Top 5 Strongest Characters within each-tier. If you won't debate why your character should have/stay within that tier well that character automatically gets removed since that's antithetical to this entire thread's existence.

I am surprised to see a Sailor Moon character has not made it to this list. I remember the times from 2017-2019. Wasn't this verse was like, one of the most haxed verse where even fodders would solo all of dbs? Did this verse get downgraded?

I am surprised to see a Sailor Moon character has not made it to this list. I remember the times from 2017-2019. Wasn't this verse was like, one of the most haxed verse where even fodders would solo all of dbs? Did this verse get downgraded?
no. Its just that the rest have smurf hax. Sailor moon is on the non smurf list

no. Its just that the rest have smurf hax. Sailor moon is on the non smurf list
most of their hax is thought based , attack based or passive? I remember a man constantly pissing off everyone in reddit by calling us "sailor moon fanboys" when i tried to debate that sailor moon beats xeno goku with hax. That was before dbh became haxed btw.

does sailor moon has any passives?
A couple but nothing too crazy a least when compared to fellow magical girl verse PMMM with the god tiers having several offensive passives, a boat load of abilities and potent defensive hax too (Acausality type 5, NEP, AE type 1, etc).

PMMM is the perfect example of being "haxxed AF" without being smurfs yet still strong enough to make this list (filled with 1-A or above smurfs) while Sailor moon is overall more "balanced" in terms of hax, potent but not too oppressive.

A couple but nothing too crazy a least when compared to fellow magical girl verse PMMM with the god tiers having several offensive passives, a boat load of abilities and potent defensive hax too (Acausality type 5, NEP, AE type 1, etc).

PMMM is the perfect example of being "haxxed AF" without being smurfs yet still strong enough to make this list (filled with 1-A or above smurfs) while Sailor moon is overall more "balanced" in terms of hax, potent but not too oppressive.
And then there are verses like misfit and instant death that takes the terms "Haxed AF" too far.

Last edited:
Alright so I decided to look at the non smurf list to see who could fill some spots:
High 1-C 5th Characters from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

4-C 5th Teridax

Low 4-C 5th HIM

10-C 5th Mysterious Stranger

Alright so I decided to look at the non smurf list to see who could fill some spots:
High 1-C 5th Characters from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

4-C 5th Teridax

Low 4-C 5th HIM

10-C 5th Mysterious Stranger
Could you link these profiles by any-chance? it would make my job easier.

Edit: Nevermind, Also Gurren Lagann is already on this list, tied for the 3rd placement with Will of the Honkai.

Last edited:
Mathiverse is a place, a location so it won't fit on a list for characters. No knowledge on the White Light beyond that its about a book with high math concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back