• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn’t justify it, at least change it to a different power.
Logically it can’t be atomization if they are truly abstract. Either it needs to be changed or the abstract’s profiles need to be changed
Choose.

It's weird AF but hey, I'm not the author of anything known on this planet except my own stuff so whatever is made is just made to be written like that.

This is the same series where Gii reduces possibilities to particles, this is nothing new.

Critters are stated to be intangible and have no material existence, doesn't stop Gii from deconstructing them multiple times.

This is the same series where Gii reduces possibilities to particles, this is nothing new.

Critters are stated to be intangible and have no material existence, doesn't stop Gii from deconstructing them multiple times.
Yeah but that wouldn’t be Atomization, you could at least call that a seperate thing.
GK’s profile literally calls it atomization, which is self-contradictory when it works in things without atoms.

It reduced Tesla to atoms, did the same to Nightengale's illusions made up of shadows and light, and then to her Critter which as established are possibilities.

08927ce20da4f84254bb83a74ae24919.jpg

Yeah but that wouldn’t be Atomization, you could at least call that a seperate thing.
GK’s profile literally calls it atomization, which is self-contradictory when it works in things without atoms.
From the same creators of Stopping time beyond time, soul haxing soulless beings and vector haxing vectorless things... atomizing beings without atoms.

@XDragnoir Memes aside, this is where it's stated that M is a concept, and the immediate statement afterwards, is that as a concept, he is a metaphysical existence:

Spirits, fairies, gods, they were called by many names.
The old things that were part of human activities in the past.
They are not real creatures, they are just illusions dreamed up by people.
However.
There is only one left, the Black King...

"The Black King.
Do you know who that is? Who they are?
Not many people, even those of the《Society》, the《West India Company》, know of him."

The man with the sunglasses, sitting in the armchair, stated abruptly.
While reflecting the soft light into the glowing sunglasses.

"The Black King..."

The light responds and announces a voice.
Softly, with a flicker of great interest. The light speaks, signalling its intentions, emitting a voice of mystery that is not properly a voice. Much like the light that the lost sky once brought, something very different speaks.
Like a swaying illusion.
Like a crawling fantasy.

"What kind of person are they?"

"They are not human.
The《Society》has concluded that they are a highly conceptual entity."

"A concept?"

"Yes. That of Jet Black."

"Then it is only a metaphysical entity.
They are an illusion, something that should not have a physical effect on mankind and the world."

"Not really."

"It is that which is beyond comprehension.
It is that which is beyond human understanding.
If you call it an illusion, for example, then sure, that would be it."-Steampunk Series Fullvoice Reborn: Sharnoth of the Jet Black

Last edited:
Ok, now I need to check out like 3 other verses. Lemme guess
Index, and a few more obscure light novels.
Ren Fuji, the second i am not sure but it is Alphamon iirc, the third is Accelerator. You really don't need to check them since these are memes and not what the characters actually do, but go ahead if you want.

That like... happens all the time. Wasnt there a Digimon character that could like Soul Manip a Soulless entity? Like its fiction and writers do as they please.

Yes, it was Alphamon iirc, Accel has these imaginary vectors as well, where he adds vectors to thing that don't have one, fiction really does that all the time.

Mew, it is still fiction, where these things happen all the time, i doubt we wouldn't add one case just because irl it does not make sense.

Another example, Lavos can erase non-existents from existence.

They at least should have like internal logic.
I mean if it’s self-contradictory like that, the profile needs to be changed.
I never mentioned what’s possible Irl, just what makes sense from a descriptive perspective.

But we have characters that are living contradictions, like thats literally a stated thing and characters who can just make contradictory things no longer contradictory.

so?
That only applies in those scenarios and even then would need some scrutiny, or very specific evidence to be counted as such.
I don’t see any here.

Cracking Beings such as Critters by their very nature are said to be beyond all physical laws, and physics making no sense to them, shouldn't think too hard about trying to make sense of things which are blatantly ignoring the rules of world.

I mean that still doesn’t exactly justify it.
The profile specifically uses the word atomize, which is a word invoking physical/scientific concepts. (Atoms in this case.) so justifying it with “physics doesn’t apply.” Isn’t really sensicalz

I mean it's literally how his ability works, if you have complains, go blame Sakurai lol. It's stated to be atomization and it's stated to reduce things to particles and it's shown to annihilate illusions and possibilities.

Ok, so in scene one we see evidence of atomization on my waifu, Nicola Tesla, sure.

But there is no evidence in the later scenes that the other stuff is specifically atomized, usually not an issue but with the self-contradiction...then its a tad iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back