• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Area digimon can't really even experience emotions because of the whole being hella corrupted thing, so that wouldn't even budge Devimon and the likes

I would say just make the match before the debate drags on here. And should Edelweiss manage to get a spot tell me. Noah wants to try taking a bite at that.
(Although Noah already was on a good way to defeat Shion before. I think that thread was lost to the forum move, though)

I would say just make the match before the debate drags on here. And should Edelweiss manage to get a spot tell me. Noah wants to try taking a bite at that.
(Although Noah already was on a good way to defeat Shion before. I think that thread was lost to the forum move, though)
I don't think Noah can beat Edel due to passives.

Automaton don't have emotions. They don't fear their own death or anything. (Well, as far as something that isn't alive has a death of course... their non-being might be the better term.)

Fallen Angel Digimon like Devimon will be getting Typ 4 Acausality soon alongside Angel Digimon. I also am not sure that the Fate hax would exactly kill someone she hasn't shown to be capable of killing. Sounds dubious to argue she can kill someone with Type 5 and NEP without feats. But that as a whole is a tricky situation considering how odd desperado is as a whole and the fact that it sounds pretty NLF-ish. But I'm also one of those who are skeptical on Rakudai in general so my opinion on that is irrelevant, so ignore me on that. Dark Area Digimon are already dead so there is that. Dunno if you can Fate kill someone who's already dead.

Dark Area Digimon can feel emotions, it's just that whether that fear will deter them is something that we cannot gauge as all Digimon have different personalities. Darkside Digimon also get their power from negative emotions such as fear, sadness, rage, etc, etc. Digimon in general tend to have a fight or flight response, or a Digimon will continue to fight, even against Digimon of a much higher level when they know they stand no chance against them. Situations and whether they assume said skill is some mental trick or not is also something to consider, especially for Digimon like Devimon who are more tactical in general (Devimon is also a Digimon who would in character simply absorb data to gain power in order to fight back). Digimon as a whole have differing personalities among the species. While the species can share basic characteristics (Devimon being tactical, Renamon being calm), they aren't all going to react the same.

There are also 6-Cs like Rhinomon, Peacockmon and Maildramon who have the same passive Power of Miracles Magnamon which would be both Probability Manipulation and Fate Manipulation.

I cannot concretely say how many Digimon will get OS Generics in 6-C. The one I know for sure is Siesamon X.

There are also the Eaters who have Type 4 already. There is Musyamon who has Auto-Resurrection which is basically Mid-Godly. There are also very bestial Digimon like Devidramon who may or may not be scared off by Desperado stuff and can Petrify or Paralyze Edel on sight which could be incon at best, maybe.

I prefer not to use Inherited Skills for Strongest Tier matches considering they are really on the files to show that we acknowledge that they exist. I'd rather a Digimon win on their own mainline skills and not relying on the skills from other pre evos.

Last edited:
Eaters already have most of that and a few more, btw, i think they are the strongest Digimon in 6C, or maybe not.

For inherited skills, don't we allow Pokemons to use every possible skills they may have for the top 5s? If yes, i think it is better to use inherited skills.

For inherited skills, don't we allow Pokemons to use every possible skills they may have for the top 5s? If yes, i think it is better to use inherited skills.
Pokemon inherited skills and Digimon inherited skills are two completely different beasts really. The IS for Pokemon are the equivalent to mainline skills for a Digimon.

I know they are different, but afaik we assume all powers that are in the profile as "possible" or to be somewhat optional to be allowed in the battles (Fran using Master and Herah using Jeffery, for another example).

Fair warning, Rimuru is about to get a huge laundry list of resistances via having an Ultimate Skill, so look out of that.

Persona is also soon to be coming for 2-B.

I know they are different, but afaik we assume all powers that are in the profile as "possible" or to be somewhat optional to be allowed in the battles (Fran using Master and Herah using Jeffery, for another example).
Digimon Inherited Skills are threated as optional equipment, which is not allowed here

smh since Oblivion is bad at reading

Characters from Umineko no Naku Koro ni for 8-C and 1-B... and Beatrice (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni) for 10-B as well, probably 2nd.

Umi characters take 1st in 8-C because the Goats have Endless Nine and the Inquisitors have the Truths. Truths can be used to fight 1-B immeasurables so passives aren't an issue.

1-B, no characters can actually kill them because the regen on a 1-A+ scale and can use truths to skewer everyone else in the tier so.

Beatrice gets 2nd 10-B for same reasons and such.

Am I gonna have to make the matches for Herah to take top spots in 8-A, Low 7-C, and High 6-C?

You'd have to make matches for her even getting past spot 5 in Low 7-C, there are mid-tiers who would stomp her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back