• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about Darquesse, do you think him or her would be able to defeat Darq? I tried to find some low level servants, but i don't know the verse that well, so i will just throw the stronger ones since the start.
Maybe. Depends on what they do in character. Like, if Gilgamesh is an arrogant ass as usual Darquesse erases him before he pulls out anything all too dangerous to her.
For Shiki it probably depends on whether she uses wish-granting early on. I would expect Darquesse to be able to evade MEoDP, unless maybe if she starts some wild concept cutting right off the bat.

Well, Gil still uses his precog even while being arrogant, so he would see what Darq can do (the problem is if he will accept the possibility of her killing him and counter attack, but that we can leave to the thread).

Evade MEoDP? Okay, i will need more context about her death hax resistance then, because it does not seem impressive going by the profile. Or are you talking about literally evading? Because this Shiki can cut death lines from 9 meters. The starting distance being 4 kilometers would be a problem tho.

Well, i will try to find another one with higher chances of winning, and i will probably just do the match instantly when i find it.

Well, Gil still uses his precog even while being arrogant, so he would see what Darq can do (the problem is if he will accept the possibility of her killing him and counter attack, but that we can leave to the thread).
Darquesse resists precognition, soooo...

Evade MEoDP? Okay, i will need more context about her death hax resistance then, because it does not seem impressive going by the profile. Or are you talking about literally evading? Because this Shiki can cut death lines from 9 meters. The starting distance being 4 kilometers would be a problem tho.
Yeah, I meant Darquesse just literally evading the cut. Darquesse can fly at that.

TBH Beiloune's Plot, Fate, Law, Concept, Reality, and EE powers likely let him smoke Sacred Eclipse, so you could probably move her down to 4th too.

Okay so, someone asked about the EB revisions and now that comment is gone.
I'm just going to answer it regardless to provide some insight, but currently the god tiers of the verse are planned to become 2-B but Low 1-C is a separate conversation.

That being said, I wanna get rid of EB from the list mostly because I don't have particular interests in debating the Fate characters or whatever, especially when the verse (as mentioned previously and numerous times on countless threads) are under revisions. Pretty much, should things go right with the revisions, expect to see them somewhere on the Low 7-B list.

TBH Beiloune's Plot, Fate, Law, Concept, Reality, and EE powers likely let him smoke Sacred Eclipse, so you could probably move her down to 4th too.
Sacred Eclipse has passive IIRC. No idea if that matters, but at least worth mentioning.

If Sinbad 1B hax is not passive, he'll get turned into vegetable. If passive and combat applicable, i guess it's save to say he take the spot.

i just read the profile and justification sounds more like high 1-B rather than just 1-B
They aren't High 1-B because the number of dimensions is constantly growing towards infinity, but since you can't reach the top of an infinite ladder by adding new steps, it is 1-B since it never actually reaches infinity. This is basic "ad infinitum" logic.

protect him from danger unless YHVH can pierce through 1B fate
Um, define danger. His profile doesn't say much. As i said, YHVH is a fan of incap that is not dangerous. He usually just make his opponent powerless, use mindhax, change people subjective reality, or just sealing among many other thing.

Um, define danger. His profile doesn't say much. As i said, YHVH is a fan of incap that is not dangerous. He usually just make his opponent powerless, use mindhax, change people subjective reality, or just sealing among many other thing.
All kinds of dangers prevent him from getting to tier 1B because his destiny is defeating higher gods

Just throwing this out there, Void Entity would probably fodderize whatever tier it's in until it meets someone who can A. Actually resist it's corruption(not as OP as the Avatar of Calamitys corruption, hell nowhere near it, a high end is 3-A potency... Least for the void where you kind of need to fight entity in or it gets phased the **** back to the void) or B. Negate it's corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back