• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
At minimum the verse is 1-B, Alovenus explicitly created a 1-B hierarchy, even if 1-A doesn't get accepted somehow, arguments could even be made for Low 1-A, as Alovenus power is infinite in comparison to infinite hierarchies, ie she literally talk about power escalation 1 character being universe level, another multiverses level, and the escalation that happens even after that, but says that never ending back and forth is meaningless to her.

As for 1-A+, i am neutral on that, someone else is making the argument, imo 1-A is legit.

Yakagi Suimei for 1st in Low 7-C. There is the obvious passive law hax, and a bunch of other stuff i can get into ie concept manipulation, but wanna bring up Abreq ad Habra which will erase Altair from existence along with her bonds to the world, and this negates God's immortality based on their believers and sends them to the astral plane, a 2-A realm.

Think he is too much for Altair, does a match need to be made? Just gonna be a stomp.

Last edited:
In a way isn’t Azatoth techinacally the strongest tier 0?

Question, If yog and azatoth are both Tier 0 how is Azatoth stronger than Yog

Last edited:
In a way isn’t Azatoth techinacally the strongest tier 0?

Question, If yog and azatoth are both Tier 0 how is Azatoth stronger than Yog
Because tier 0 is no longer about omnipotence. It's about mathematical infinities. If you transcend a High 1-A the way a High 1-A transcends a 1-A you are Tier 0. It's possible to have an infinite hierarchy of Tier 0's but that mainly only happens in verses based on higher order mathematics or verses like the Suggsverse.

Also, the relationship between Azzy and Yog is pretty weird and interpretative. Stuff like "Azzy dreams the entire cosmology" got debunked at the start of this year, so that bit is out of the window. IIRC, from the latest drafts I've seen, the ranking is basically Yog > Azzy, but I think only Yog got considered Tier 0 while Azzy was High 1A.

And yeah, while we could rank High 1As and 0s, is discouraged because it could lead to... complications between fans, to put it like that :/

It seems I've recommended a character for a spot right before a Cthulhu conversation. Poor timing on my part...

Last edited:
Also, the relationship between Azzy and Yog is pretty weird and interpretative. Stuff like "Azzy dreams the entire cosmology" got debunked at the start of this year, so that bit is out of the window. IIRC, from the latest drafts I've seen, the ranking is basically Yog > Azzy, but I think only Yog got considered Tier 0 while Azzy was High 1A.

And yeah, while we could rank High 1As and 0s, is discouraged because it could lead to... complications between fans, to put it like that :/
But it says in their profile that azatoth is stronger than yog

I mean, if her durability is also High 6-C, wouldn't she still qualify?

Edit: Nvm, it seems that her durability is only High 6-C against certain types of attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back