• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Die Ewigkeit users have High 1-A Soul Rip (and resistance) and most of them have High 1-A Law/reality warping that nulls other's laws - I picked the character that didn't have any High 1-A hax.

So somehow Dr. Gerald either wins or loses against Culex if you count Dr. Gerald's hax as "supernatural" and not just "anomalous".

What if we're missing context and they're actually High 1A?
There's a joke in the community that because there is a character that summons gods from fiction in Senshinkan, and there is a Dies Irae fighting game in the series, that means that Alaya is actually High 1-A for being able to summon Reinhard.

So you know, maybe your right.

Actually, wait a minute - I forgot about Paradise Lost profiles.

Who are the top dogs, like the specific strongest character, in 9-A, 8-C, High 6-A, and 5-A?

Edit: Also, who is Es? Because their link doesn't go to their profile

Edit: Also, who is Es? Because their link doesn't go to their profile

Dang it! Beiloune got a small buff to 7-C which means he has to be yeeted from 3rd Low 7-C. You can put Cat Boy back in his spot next to Sacred Eclipse since that's were he was before Beiloune showed up.

What does Cat Boy do?
I don't know the character but apparently he negs things and has good Immortality. He got curb stomped by Beiloune though but since Beiloune got a buff he needs to be removed. I just said move Cat Boy back because that's were he was before Beiloune showed up but if he gets beat by others then he will need to fight it out.

Here's his profile, Cat Boy

Jeffery classifies as a weapon, which she created and can wield. She can also summon them to herself and is always connected to them. What about them makes Jeffery outside help?

If she summons him then it's fine but wasn't Jeffrey created by Norwe? It's kind of weird that he has a separate profile in that case.

Edit: My bad their profile says Herah created him. It's Norwe that created Herah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back