• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Best Waifu Per Tier

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
"Before a staff member closes this"

Bruh

Why would the staff do that?
Look at the last couple waifu threads.

If there isn't any posting I don't see the issue.

Anyway, this is pretty much exactly like the "top 5 most attractive for every tier" thread, so I don't see much point in this.

Please.

A character can be the most sadistic, evil lady and everyone will still call her a waifu if she's hot.

Kurumi is a walking example of this.

I think all the Fate waifus should just take up one spot, like Milly Rocking Bandit suggested.

I think Female Transformers should be on here for 5-B, and 2-C. I gotta get some female Transformers on here. They essentially have robotic metallic bikini.

I also need Shulk for 2-A. He's really feeling it.

Back