• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Pages that need to be deleted in JBW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 6 and 7 seem delete worthy, the others are complete enough, even if with some formatting problems.

Ok then, Why you won't deleted these pages? I seem these pages are just old, and inactive.

Also You don't know... We can noticed that Sakuya Izayoi ( Cartoon Fight Club ) is just a copied page of this original one, If you are even wonder about it...

I agree with Rodri, only 6 and 7 should be deleted.

MLPlover2011 said:
It's best not to tell which pages should be deleted unless they are yours or if there violating the wiki
If the page is unfinished and the author hasn't touched it for over a year and/or is banned, then the page should be deleted. Just because this is Joke Battles Wiki doesn't mean we shouldn't have standards

Uhhh... Does you just realized... Some authors hasn't been touch it to work on these pages anymore in JBW, these pages was just become useless if you are even wonder...

Yeah, but most of those pages are complete. So we won't delete them, we'll only delete incomplete pages whose creators have either left, been banned, or haven't touched the page in several months without expressing any interest in doing so.

That's right, Seol said that we'll deleted incomplete pages for reasons, so yea that's it from i got it.

I hope we can closed this thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back