• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Too Big Vs Shorter then expected (Ridley vs General Grievous)

DragonLord

She/Her
Two Space Generals who always seem to run away before you can kill them for good

(Meta Ridley vs Legends General Grievous, Fight takes place in Hypori or “the place Shaa gi died”, Speed Equal)

Ridley: 4

Grievous 0

They team up and go and kill Uncle Owen early: 0

Last edited:
Ridley should take this on account of being faster and the fact that all he really needs to do is find a way to slam Grievous’ chest with his breath attack.

Ridley should take this on account of being faster and the fact that all he really needs to do is find a way to slam Grievous’ chest with his breath attack.
Counted, but I would say Legends Grievous apparently has a lot more armor on his chest then Canon apparently

is this a Blitz? I could change it to speed equal

Alright I’ll change it

done, changed it to Meta Ridley too for the hell of it

Last edited:
I did say “at least.” I haven’t played Metroid so my knowledge is limited.

I should also ask if Grievous’ cough problem is as bad in legends. If it is, that’s gonna be easy to exploit.
He doesn't really need to exploit it. Grievous can't even feasibly kill him. Grievous may have the AP advantage (82 Zettatons to 73 Zettatons). But Ridely has High regen which Grievous can't get past.

Says Low-Mid on the profile for Every Ridley expect Omega and X, is that still too much for Grievous?
My mistake I thought we were still using Post-Corruption Ridley. Didn't notice he changed it to Meta Ridley. Even then considering Grievous mostly goes for torso attacks, the Low-Mid regen would give him the upperhand for the most part. Ridley could also use his flight and ranged attacks to gain the advantage against Grievous.

That’s probably accounting for Ridley’s large size too. A large creature is noticeably more difficult to decapitate than a small one.
True, though I’d imagine because of the mechanics of the Lightsaber it wouldn’t be too hard, specially since Griveous’es mechanics structure probably makes his swings extremely fierce

My mistake I thought we were still using Post-Corruption Ridley. Didn't notice he changed it to Meta Ridley. Even then considering Grievous mostly goes for torso attacks, the Low-Mid regen would give him the upperhand for the most part. Ridley could also use his flight and ranged attacks to gain the advantage against Grievous.
And now that he’s Meta Ridley, he also has homing attacks, so he can put severe pressure on Grievous until an opening is made in which to fry the asthmatic cyborg.
True, though I’d imagine because of the mechanics of the Lightsaber it wouldn’t be too hard, specially since Griveous’es mechanics structure probably makes his swings extremely fierce
Yeah but unfortunately that might just force Ridley to fly and go ranged if anything.

So from my understanding

Ridley has the Advantage in Maneuverability through Flying and Abilities through several ranged attacks

Grievous has the AP advantage and could likely deal a killing blow with enough of them and if he can get to Ridley

both are cocky to a fault though will escape if things go bad

so any Votes?

I’m still gonna vote Ridley on account of his maneuverability and range, and the fact that Grievous’ internal organs are still able to be fried.

Don’t think it’s a stomp cuz grievous can still win if he decapitates fast enough or just dodges enough. If he buys enough time for himself, eventually Ridley may try and go for melee where he could beat him.

Back