• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It has been reported that there is Illegal Transport in Japan. Spectres leader, Ernesto Blofeld has sold stolen Stark-Products to Spectre Bases around the world, this Transport caused a battle in Russia, Alaska and Alabama which in turn caused great destruction . This Incident has been noticed by M16,Since there Unenlightened about the situation, they Inform there best spy, James Bond to take out Tony Stark, Thinking that Tony is a High-Ranking Spectre member.

• Speed Equalized
  • James Bond is 9-B, Tony is 9-C
  • Win via Death
  • Prep Time
Iron-Ma:

James Bond:1

Inconclusive:

Also I'll just say it's really nice seeing these being made by other people hahaha. It's good to be able to vote on them

seems pretty stompy since I don't think Tony has any wincon unless if they are in a location that he could manipulate like Avengers tower or something

Jackythejack said:
Since when is tony unable to do anything when he has prep time.
I meant it would be stompy if he wasn't in a location he could manipulate and without preptime

Either one could really work for him I suppose

Back