• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
This match had a long time coming, I think it's about time we settled it.

This is Model 51 Iron Man, who scales to one shotting the Hulkbuster which is 362 Kilofoe, while Luthor scales to a brainiac, who is 612 Kilofoe.

Now if someone can tell me the speed difference it would be appreciated, because I'm not sure. Until then, speed is Equal.

Iron Ma: 7

Lex Luthor:

The thing with luthor is that he truly only scales to branaic (Even the whole neck snapping thing is kind of over blown) and larflezz. Him fighting any member of the superman family really doesn't count seeing how he almost always uses kryptonite and or some kind of magic to be on an equal footing as them.

This is basically quantity vs quality. Lex edges out in slightly better AP and durability. But when it comes with who has the better overall suit, it's tony by far. The mistake Lex makes is almost always focusing on how to beat Superman and putting any real thought into the design of his suite when it comes to that, leaving him with an "all brawn, no brain suite". That's why i siding with Tony here, his and suites numerous powers abilities tip scales just to offset the ap and durability disadvantage.

It seems that Lex suffers from the comics issue.

I personally wont say anything about him until the profile is updated.

Ironman FRA and holy shit another Death Battle result gone from wrong to right for at least the wiki's statistics like Ryu VS Scorpion lmao.

Also shouldn't Lex Luthor also have Technological Manipulation under his profile with both Tony and Lex also having resistances to them but not exactly perfect resistences to hacking. Regardless it shouldn't really matter much.

Not Icarus said:
Ironman FRA and holy shit another Death Battle result gone from wrong to right for at least the wiki's statistics like Ryu VS Scorpion lmao.
Lex still speed blitzes it seems.

and oh yeah since the Model 51 suit scales above the Endo-Symbiote suit which effortlessly stomped the Hulk Buster Mk.2. Shouldn't the Model 51 suit be like either on equal footing with Lex Luthor or maybe even stronger than him?

Not Icarus said:
and oh yeah since the Model 51 suit scales above the Endo-Symbiote suit which effortlessly stomped the Hulk Buster Mk.2. Shouldn't the Model 51 suit be like either on equal footing with Lex Luthor or maybe even stronger than him?
Scan? If you have it.

Um, yeah Iron Man FRA. Lex doesn't have a way past the regen and is dominated by the sheer arsenal.

BTW, Lex's page feels pretty barren. I think he atleast has some Electricity Manipulation on him.

I don't remember sadly. Also shouldn't Tony already have MFTL+ combat speed since we now consider him as a 4-B character in the wiki? He already fought 4-B characters like Hulk, Thor, and etc before in older models albeit usually unsuccessfully.

That isn't proof tho. The reasoning is acceptable but as it was said above, they don't put everything a character can do.

It's hard to tell what are you saying... if you speak spanish come to my Wall and I'll explain.

Tony probably still has Extremis 3.0 as it was never stated that he lost it, in fact, it was mentioned the several bio-enhancers that he has done to his body over the years after CW 2.

On top of this, the Endo-Symbiont (Therefor Prime) should scale to symbionts's abilities, including regen.

Also, that 1 MegaFoe Energy Absorption, Lex is as ****** as in DB.

Such a Irony..... Man.

Calaca Vs said:
What? are you taking DB as a proof? They aren't entirely wrong but even then...
Ironically, that's actually one of their better fights.

BTW guys I kinda forgot that Worldbreaker Hulk scaled to Megafoe while Lex was in Kilofoe

And the Hulkbuster that fought worldbreaker got one shot by the model 50.....

Should I switch to Hulkbuster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back