• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

Malal: Dark Copetwo... what do we do?

Dark Copetwo: So... Zalgo, Dizalthoth, what do you think of the last fight/debate?

Zalgo (chaos): Could've gone better but... Crossoverse absorbing TRUE OMNIVERSE and everyone in it is truly canon!

Dark Copetwo: Huh, welp... due to... such things, (Killy's the idea that Negative Ryukama and Malal opening those sealed evils are non canon)

Zalgo (chaos): Good!

Dark Copetwo: Victory = The Revolution gains what they want and more.

Inconclusive = the Revolution gains what they want.

Defeat = The Revolution doesn't get what they want.

Zalgo (chaos): Interesting.

Last edited:
Like months later, we finally make progress... We beat Brimley.
"Good job, you finally did it." He says. "One more thing"
Weapons are handed out, this time guns as we can now use them. "These were created by the Problem Sleuth Trio after Mobster Kingpin came back a second time and caused an even bigger havoc, a threat that was stopped before it became a concern, but, it could have. One is a tommy gun, the other is a rocket launcher and another is a desert eagle." We go in and see... A key fob, a ring of keys and a spray can bottle. When we pick them up they suddenly turn into the weapons. I take the ring of keys, making a tommy gun. "Awesome!"

Wilhelm Karl... (Realizing that he isn’t even a Hohenzollern and neither is his father) ...

Kaiser Otto: I know... shocking even for me!

Back