• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

Orror: I think we should go back to Langit... The show's broadcasting the Revolution make the rules up as they go planning for their tournament... and gaining new members by the moment. We can learn Killy by watching what is going on!

"Alright Brimley, train Dark and I." I say
"Show more respect to an old man, Public." He then slaps both of us, it managing to hurt because cartoon logic now applies to us since hes old and were being trained.
"OW ****, that hurt."
"You two have a lot of grounds to cover before you can take on Khorne."

Last edited:
"Alright Brimley, train Dark and I." I say
"Show more respect to an old man, Public." He then slaps both of us, it managing to hurt because cartoon logic now applies to us since hes old and were being trained.
"OW ****, that hurt."
"You two have a lot of grounds to cover before you can take on Khorne."
The Emperor of Memekind: Uhh... Khorne got absorbed by Snek... you saw, right? Khorne’s the least of our concerns right now.

butch: well, i think it would be dangerous to just walk into our enemy's territory like that. i'm sure there's someone else who could help us. i've heard of someone who has techniques even more powerful than killy, but i'm not sure if he'd want to help us or not.

butch: ...why did we recruit you again?
N-Alex: I was never recruited! I just followed you guys to sell merch of the best youtuber of all time! LOGAN PAUL! #LOGANG TIME!!!

The Emperor of Memekind: I was recruited by Orror to fight Spectral Destroyers like Khorne (Who is absorbed), Malal, etc. I was also recruited to keep The Versecrusher Omega from Khorne's hands. As seen in where Khorne got his ass kicked I succeeded and so did all of TOCOJBWA in keeping Khorne from The Versecrusher Omega!

butch: i wasn't asking you, emperor. you're fine. as for you, n-alex, we really don't have any reason to keep you around if you're just gonna kill our assets.

butch: i wasn't asking you, emperor. you're fine. as for you, n-alex, we really don't have any reason to keep you around if you're just gonna kill our assets.
Orror: so... what do you (orror) have in mind?

Orror (Secretly killy's Verblase's effect on Wyota Witko's and Underswap Frisk's lost limbs bringing them back)

Meanwhile... back in the middle of nowhere!

Negative Ryukama: Killy's Verblase's effect on Valentin and brings him back... as well as Mahatma Gandhi giving him his lost limbs back.

Mahatma Gandhi (Memozollernverse): HA!!! I TOLD YOU THERE IS NO GOD!!!

Last edited:
Orror: so... what do you (orror) have in mind?
butch: for n-alex? i don't actually know. we could try to contain him while we're negotiating and release him if we need him for a fight, but i have no clue how we'd go about doing it, and it'd be cruel of us to lock him up like that.
Orror (Secretly killy's Verblase's effect on Wyota Witko's lost limb bringing it back)
(verbalase's beatboxing is stronger than killy and cannot affected by it)

butch: for n-alex? i don't actually know. we could try to contain him while we're negotiating and release him if we need him for a fight, but i have no clue how we'd go about doing it, and it'd be cruel of us to lock him up like that.

(verbalase's beatboxing is stronger than killy and cannot affected by it)
(So was Khorne's erase which was tried to The Revolution twice in TOCOJBWA: Terminations and Contracts and killy still worked.)

Orror: So... back to the original plan. Want to go back to langit? Glorious Brimley can continue training all members of TOCOJBWA as well as the new recruits from The Hohenzollernverse and we can learn together how to use Killy!

butch: you think i know what kinda crazy shit they've got? 'cause i don't. what i do know is that if they could track khorne across several infinities of dimensions, they can probably find us, too.

butch: you think i know what kinda crazy shit they've got? 'cause i don't. what i do know is that if they could track khorne across several infinities of dimensions, they can probably find us, too.
Orror (Remembers Dark Copetwo, who nerfed him to below opposite godmode and the only thing keeping orror from dying is killy)

Orror (shudders and then becomes frozen in fear)

Orror: ...

Last edited:
butch: what's up with you?
Orror: its fine Orror. Nothing Wrong here.

Orror Clonevatar (Watching The Revolution fight Gaster for the 6th time): Aaaaaaah... good. (Telepathically talks to Orror)

Orror Clonevatar: Everything is good, The Revolution is distracted! Time to go to langit!

Back