• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

To you.

In the thought bubble Orror Remembers...

( (I plan for Malal to be TNOA's and THOA's villain during and after Aftermath (Because TOCOJBWA is kinda... in a sitcom), hopefully he doesn't die here so that happens. This is why for now, he is in The Side of TOCOJBWA, also for easier storytelling and so this thread doesn't become a convoluted, spammy mess. Also, what happened to Negative Ryukama?)
Motolov: Ecumenscial Patriarch... I can't believe we are fighting with Markos Angelos!
Joseph Stalin: Me neither... but, here we are. (Unexcommunicates Markos Angelos).
Joseph Stalin: I can't believe we are doing this...
Motolov: Yea... I remember the old times... when I was equalist and I defeated Markos Angelos. Good Times. Good Times.
Joseph Stalin: More like Bad times for me even though Rome conquered Afghanistan and Kaiser Otto expanded The Reich to heights never seen before and united Africa under 1 country which is Rome but you do you man.
Motolov: Yea... after this im going back to Hell. This timeline is too Angeloi for me to enjoy anyways. I mean... Tumblr is the same shit as it is in my timeline... and it's considered LEFT WING! LEFT WING! NOT EVEN RIGHT WING!
Joseph Stalin: Same but I'm going to heaven instead of Hell.
Snek: Don't step on Snek. Don't tread on me.
Joseph Stalin: Motolov... before you screech and scream "Do you see what I mean?" ? yes... Yes I do.)

Snek: Hisses oncemore as khorne stands at attention The remnants of the spectral destroyers, and khorne's power flow through snek, transforming him into Shnekzathoth OMEGA, the ultimate destroyer. A million tentacles envelop malal. Malal absorbs all the hatred against godmodes, and bursts from the tentacles as TRUE ALPHA MALAL, destroyer of omniverses. A Great Arm of Shnekzathoth enveloped Malal. Malal escapes, and fires a shadowy beam at shnekzathoth's core. Shnekzathoth begins to collapse, but then, a familliar figure appears from the wreckage. It was the cow king.
Kow King: MOOOOOOOO!!!
The mighty moo stuns malal for a moment, The Kow King uploads the entire internet, along with his own power into snek.
Shnekzathoth OMEGA crackles with power, regenerating from its wounds. Snek and Malal both fire energy blasts. At first MALAL is winning, but Snek overwhelms his blast, Malal is consumed by Snek's power as endless energy desintigrates him.
Malal: This isn't over! As long as one being carries their hatred towards your kind. I will be back! Malal disintegrates

As Malal regenerates and escapes (Again, he is needed for Aftermath), TOCOJBWA disbands for The third time, and Aftermath begins.

(I plan for Malal to be TNOA's and THOA's villain during and after Aftermath (Because TOCOJBWA is kinda... in a sitcom), hopefully he doesn't die here so that happens. This is why for now, he is in The Side of TOCOJBWA, also for easier storytelling and so this thread doesn't become a convoluted, spammy mess. Also, what happened to Negative Ryukama?)
Motolov: Ecumenscial Patriarch... I can't believe we are fighting with Markos Angelos!
Joseph Stalin: Me neither... but, here we are. (Unexcommunicates Markos Angelos).
Joseph Stalin: I can't believe we are doing this...
Motolov: Yea... I remember the old times... when I was equalist and I defeated Markos Angelos. Good Times. Good Times.
Joseph Stalin: More like Bad times for me even though Rome conquered Afghanistan and Kaiser Otto expanded The Reich to heights never seen before and united Africa under 1 country which is Rome but you do you man.
Motolov: Yea... after this im going back to Hell. This timeline is too Angeloi for me to enjoy anyways. I mean... Tumblr is the same shit as it is in my timeline... and it's considered LEFT WING! LEFT WING! NOT EVEN RIGHT WING!
Joseph Stalin: Same but I'm going to heaven instead of Hell.
Snek: Don't step on Snek. Don't tread on me.
Joseph Stalin: Motolov... before you screech and scream "Do you see what I mean?" ? yes... Yes I do.
Nevermind, you messed this thread up.

Orror Tomblasts Khorne

(Hold on, so... The damage that Khorne got. who takes the credit if my addition of Characters (Mostly Memozollernverse) becomes non canon?)

Well sorry I at first had trouble grasping the full plot. You don't need to be so hard on me. Even though Inksannes pulled me in with no context, you don't need to get upset at him, either.

Wait a minute now, here's the beginning of the plot.

(In the devastation of existence, the Warhammer 40,000 Omniverse was one of the ones destroyed. The only survivor was the malevolent Chaos God of anger, violence, and hate, Khorne. Devastated by his inability to prevent the destruction of his daemons, his throne, and his followers, Khorne began uniting devastated and confused survivors into the new Khornate Legions in preparation to take over the remnants of existence, one Omniverse at a time.

5 years later, he was approached by the remnant of Omnius that contained his mind, now having taken on the moniker of the Godmode King, and was enlisted to retrieve the "Artifact" (Versecrusher Omega) for him. He went to a remnant thread and, seeing that Jawbone has ended Nightmare x Yuri forever, personally annihilated Jawbone and spread his remains across all of existence, infused into it, and inflamed the anger of all the participants(except Yuri and Nightmare) and thus they now want to destroy all of existence, rallying, and Crimson Khorne thus took on his current moniker and formed the JBWWAR(Joke Battles Wiki Worldwide Alliance Rebellion) Initiative to destroy the TOCOJBWA(The Overpowered Characters of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance) after learning about them from the Godmode King. Now the TOCOJBWA must destroy the JBWWAR and Crimson Khorne's new army that he created with the Godmode Stone and keep Crimson Khorne from gaining the "Artifact" for the Godmode King.)

(Characters available: Yxz, Daniel, HOSTLESS, King, Godzilla, The Final Pam, Snek, Thanos, Skitzo(since Christian asked.) )

So... Snek is non canon?

Last edited:
I mean... I was the first person to use snek... even though the acting was a little out of character. I should have put (Ddddon't sssstep onnnn sssnekk.)

Last edited:
In the devastation of existence, the Warhammer 40,000 Omniverse was one of the ones destroyed. The only survivor was the malevolent Chaos God of anger, violence, and hate, Khorne. Devastated by his inability to prevent the destruction of his daemons, his throne, and his followers, Khorne began uniting devastated and confused survivors into the new Khornate Legions in preparation to take over the remnants of existence, one Omniverse at a time.

5 years later, he was approached by the remnant of Omnius that contained his mind, now having taken on the moniker of the Godmode King, and was enlisted to retrieve the "Artifact" (Versecrusher Omega) for him. He went to a remnant thread and, seeing that Jawbone has ended Nightmare x Yuri forever, personally annihilated Jawbone and spread his remains across all of existence, infused into it, and inflamed the anger of all the participants(except Yuri and Nightmare) and thus they now want to destroy all of existence, rallying, and Crimson Khorne thus took on his current moniker and formed the JBWWAR(Joke Battles Wiki Worldwide Alliance Rebellion) Initiative to destroy the TOCOJBWA(The Overpowered Characters of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance) after learning about them from the Godmode King. Now the TOCOJBWA must destroy the JBWWAR and Crimson Khorne's new army that he created with the Godmode Stone and keep Crimson Khorne from gaining the "Artifact" for the Godmode King.

Characters available: Yxz, Daniel, HOSTLESS, King, Godzilla, The Final Pam, Snek, Thanos, Skitzo(since Christian asked.)

I block the weapon causing a massive shockwave, then I only have 2 minutes left.
"Thats it, since I have 2 minutes left its time for my ultimate attack, here goes!"
I fake charge with an afterimage then I rush Crimson Khorne for 1 minute and 30 seconds, each hit denting his armor to the point of snapping.
"I know you consider me a gnat, mostly cause I have a bit of fourth wall awareness. But I'd call myself a mosquito, cause to you im small, annoying and have a high mortality rate."
In the last 29 seconds 1 attack cracks the armor, then I stop time, delaying it. "This is my only shot at this"

I throw the diabeetus blade cracking it more.
In my last second I punch the armor, breaking it, then I collapse by Dark, only barely alive, but i am near completely paralyzed and can move but its painful and slow. "I said... a few tricks.... This is the last one... Its all or nothing, lying on you... If I go full potential again I die instantly so I will... pass it on to you..."

Orror (had 10 omega revive potions that his negative half got from Negative Ryukama while training under him)
Orror (Gives the 10 revive potions to Dark)
Orror (Splashes Public a ultra revive splash potion that he made himself)
Orror: Wat will Dark do to the 10 potions I gave (Error) him?

(Oh I see. Don't worry. I'll can into the retconnings).

Negative Ryukama killy'd the healing of the splash potion and turned it into a splash potion of harming just after Orror threw the splash potion. After that, Negative Ryukama and Malal retreat to search once again for The Versecrusher Omega (That Ryukama hid from them secretly while the third tournament was interrupted by Khorne) so that they and TGGMWR can defeat Crimson Khorne and hopefully, to them... a small step into defeating TOCOJBWA (Which comes back for the fourth time). Will Negative Ryukama do it? Will TOCOJBWA keep The Versecrusher Omega from Khorne's evil hands? Will Malal Rule The Omniverse? Will Khorne gain more bloodshed? Find out next time on... TheDarkSide's Reactions to minor things like this.

aaaaand, TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

(I dont want it to end yet, this is a big baddie, its just sort of a first defeat) barely moving I pass the last bit of power along to Dark. I smile. "I'll leave the rest to you.."

Orror: Goodbye Snek! Cya to The Aftermath! I'll (Orror), send a clone.
Snek: Ggggggoooddddd Byyyyye!!!

(Thank goodness I was able to put up a defense for myself last second or all of my contributions would be considered non canon by this RP. Still, 20-30 percent of what I have done is now considered non canon which is a significant amount.)

Last edited:
Wait a minute now, here's the beginning of the plot.

(In the devastation of existence, the Warhammer 40,000 Omniverse was one of the ones destroyed. The only survivor was the malevolent Chaos God of anger, violence, and hate, Khorne. Devastated by his inability to prevent the destruction of his daemons, his throne, and his followers, Khorne began uniting devastated and confused survivors into the new Khornate Legions in preparation to take over the remnants of existence, one Omniverse at a time.

5 years later, he was approached by the remnant of Omnius that contained his mind, now having taken on the moniker of the Godmode King, and was enlisted to retrieve the "Artifact" (Versecrusher Omega) for him. He went to a remnant thread and, seeing that Jawbone has ended Nightmare x Yuri forever, personally annihilated Jawbone and spread his remains across all of existence, infused into it, and inflamed the anger of all the participants(except Yuri and Nightmare) and thus they now want to destroy all of existence, rallying, and Crimson Khorne thus took on his current moniker and formed the JBWWAR(Joke Battles Wiki Worldwide Alliance Rebellion) Initiative to destroy the TOCOJBWA(The Overpowered Characters of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance) after learning about them from the Godmode King. Now the TOCOJBWA must destroy the JBWWAR and Crimson Khorne's new army that he created with the Godmode Stone and keep Crimson Khorne from gaining the "Artifact" for the Godmode King.)

(Characters available: Yxz, Daniel, HOSTLESS, King, Godzilla, The Final Pam, Snek, Thanos, Skitzo(since Christian asked.) )

So... Snek is non canon?
I meant that your going off and ranting like "Negative Ryukama was controlling Godmode King" and utterly obliterating Khorne was non-canon. All the characters and the damage are canon.

Snek: Sadly, The Multiomniverse I split off was unstable, so it kind of is on the fritz. I have set repairs in motion, and I have returned!

Last edited:
Back