• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

In the devastation of existence, the Warhammer 40,000 Omniverse was one of the ones destroyed. The only survivor was the malevolent Chaos God of anger, violence, and hate, Khorne. Devastated by his inability to prevent the destruction of his daemons, his throne, and his followers, Khorne began uniting devastated and confused survivors into the new Khornate Legions in preparation to take over the remnants of existence, one Omniverse at a time.

5 years later, he was approached by the remnant of Omnius that contained his mind, now having taken on the moniker of the Godmode King, and was enlisted to retrieve the "Artifact" (Versecrusher Omega) for him. He went to a remnant thread and, seeing that Jawbone has ended Nightmare x Yuri forever, personally annihilated Jawbone and spread his remains across all of existence, infused into it, and inflamed the anger of all the participants(except Yuri and Nightmare) and thus they now want to destroy all of existence, rallying, and Crimson Khorne thus took on his current moniker and formed the JBWWAR(Joke Battles Wiki Worldwide Alliance Rebellion) Initiative to destroy the TOCOJBWA(The Overpowered Characters of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance) after learning about them from the Godmode King. Now the TOCOJBWA must destroy the JBWWAR and Crimson Khorne's new army that he created with the Godmode Stone and keep Crimson Khorne from gaining the "Artifact" for the Godmode King.

Characters available: Yxz, Daniel, HOSTLESS, King, Godzilla, The Final Pam, Snek, Thanos, Skitzo(since Christian asked.)

I'm ok with the writing its just the cast that's bothering me

JBWWAR has been deleted and TOCOJBWA is closed and forgotten

bump (Orror is allowed in this thread but only if he doesn't turn it into an incomprehensible spammy amalgamation.)

MaxForward said:
bump (Orror is allowed in this thread but only if he doesn't turn it into an incomprehensible spammy amalgamation.)
Orror: I wish snek was here. (As he sees Snek partyibgin Omniverse Battles Wiki)

"Listen, go back to where you came from and you will be unharmed, I want to try talking things out first, please just go back, or at least don't destroy anything." I say

I then charge in at the 2. My fate is unknown to them.

However, I am barely alive. My legs broken, an eye gouged out, part of my skull being cracked, an exploded ribcage, a punctured lung, a rubtured kidney, a sprained spine and an arm reduced to a fine powder.

I replace myself with an android lookalike to run my investigation company and keep my wife sane. I also go under an alias "Victer A.H Dalte." The reasoning is unknown, and I will not tell you so you do not know. I use Hangar 18, and its ability as a suit provides me with not only movement, but enhanced movement and skills, even being able to do impossible stunts like deconstructing myself.

I drive to a warehouse, pull out a bottle of crystal head vodka, and drink it. On the radio, Never by Moving Pictures plays. I start footloose dancing. I suggested the song earlier.

PublicMinority87 said:

However, I am barely alive. My legs broken, an eye gouged out, part of my skull being cracked, an exploded ribcage, a punctured lung, a rubtured kidney, a sprained spine and an arm reduced to a fine powder.

I replace myself with an android lookalike to run my investigation company and keep my wife sane. I also go under an alias "Victer A.H Dalte." The reasoning is unknown, and I will not tell you so you do not know. I use Hangar 18, and its ability as a suit provides me with not only movement, but enhanced movement and skills, even being able to do impossible stunts like deconstructing myself.

I drive to a warehouse, pull out a bottle of crystal head vodka, and drink it. On the radio, Never by Moving Pictures plays. I start footloose dancing. I suggested the song earlier.
(Is this a JoJo reference)

(It is several references, Victer A.H Dalte is an anagram, and Hangar 18 looks like a band mascot but as a suit. The dancing is a footloose reference, and the injury, however, is one.)

PublicMinority87 said:

Orror: u good?

"Orror, no, I am not good. I can move thanks to this, but it still hurts like hell." I say. I keep playing Mega Man 1, and beat Elec Man and move onto Fire Man, and die several times, all of which I try to stay calm, and almost fail. I decide to cut my losses and switch to Ice Man, which I struggle, but still beat without a game over.

Firefly, Logan, the Deep One Hybrid, Squidward, Logan Paul, Phil Swift, Alexcar3000, DerpyLulu, Sonic.exe, Bill Cipher, SCP-247 (Underbird), Tails Doll, Swap king, Plushtrap, MaxForward, and Chara teleport in a circle around Public, their funeral robes now with black-and-red armor, and their weapons now traded for glowing red swords that are no more than jagged black blades. They step forward and swing their swords in wide arcs toward him.

"Want to kill me? Im all yours" I say with a smug look on my face as if killing me is helpful for something.

plays as I draw the blade one final time. I leave a pager that sends a morse code signal in a language actually too obscure for anybody to understand except close friends of mine. This is called Newfoundland English.

"Well, what the **** are you waiting for? Do it. I prefer you do it quick. I am content with dying, let that be known."

Swinging my sword causes me to maim 3 of them. i am then filled with swords. Revival and ressurection is near out of the question as my life flashes before my eyes, as I take one last cigarette, dying in that room. I am only discovered dead then next day by my old teammates.

Last edited:
"I would suggest running, I'll take things from here. Get Dark and the others. Thia is our next threat. Get them somewhere you wont be found, my little brother has a place. His name is Emi-" I have a critical heart failure before finishing the sentence.
My eyes become blank.
R.I.P. Public
1999-2020
Dead sorta
Will continue dying but can be fixed. A note in text says "try it again if I die early since I know you will revive me, I can help you find him, just give me a way to stay alive for at least an hour after. I cant survive longer than 2 hours. only my brother can save me and only I can find him."

Last edited:
"I would suggest running, I'll take things from here. Get Dark and the others. Thia is our next threat. Get them somewhere you wont be found, my little brother has a place. His name is Emi-" I have a critical heart failure before finishing the sentence.
My eyes become blank.
R.I.P. Public
1999-2020
Dead sorta
Will continue dying but can be fixed. A note in text says "try it again if I die early since I know you will revive me, I can help you find him, just give me a way to stay alive for at least an hour after. I cant survive longer than 2 hours. only my brother can save me and only I can find him."
I said, NO HEAVEN FOR YOU. Daniel says, slightly tearing up while pouring a SUPER revive potion on him.

Back