• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tobey Maguire delivers pizza to your favorite character/characters (can he do it)

Max, Steel and Other:

Steel: hey, didn't you know we ordered pizza?

Tobey: apparently someone paid for it, in the name of THI

Max: it seems that she was mom. * tips Tobey and he leaves *

Steel and max open the box and reveal that it is pizza
it's pineapple pizza🍍🍕
images

Max and Steel: Noooo
noo-the-simpsons.gif

elsewhere...

Dread: You thought it was your mother Max, but it was me Dread, I asked to send you a pineapple pizza instead of a normal one.

what about the doctor from doctor who?

I can't think of much for some interaction but hey

War Doctor: We are at war, I have no time for stupid things like this, go away but I'll keep this * takes the pizza and closes the door of the tardis before disappearing leaving Tobey perplexed *
________

10th Doctor: I thought that was the codename of the Unit? well a good pizza doesn't hurt. * pays Tobey *
_______
11th Doctor: Amy loved pizza * gets depressed *
_____
12th Doctor: Your Uncle would be proud of the man you have become

Tobey: how do you know that?

12th Doctor: you are not the only one with secrets, child, by the way the Black does not fit you. * pays and closes the door of the tardis *
______
13th Doctor: OH If not the friendly peter parker? take this is for you and Aunt May. * gives her 1000 bucks *

Tobey: do you know my aunt?

13th Doctor: it could say.

Grace (as a stand-in for any Infinity Train Character still on the train): I mean assuming he's able to get onto the train in the first place, good luck locating which car she's on and actually getting there since he could be any conceivable number of cars away. He probably could deliver it eventually, but almost certainly not on time without some godly amount of luck

Meng Xia: Maguire can deliver the pizza, but he cannot make Meng Xia accept the pizza since Meng Xia's in coma. (And since Maguire is not within her selection to enter her Fantasy Place, Maguire and his pizza cannot be brought to the Fantasy Place)

Murong Jie: Murong Jie will calmly accept the pizza. (But I think he would use his talking skill to evade paying especially when the members of Ge-An Temple lack money)

Last edited:
Randy Cunningham: He lives in a house so his address shouldn't be too hard to find.
Wario: Same as above, though would take garlic pizza only.
Tari: As of S3, she's on the run so that might be tough. Before that, she either lives with MD5 or TAS Corp so the address wouldn't be too hard to locate
Donkey Kong: The Kongo jungle might be a bit tricky but not impossible for him to navigate.
Akuma: Akuma moves around the world so that would be tricky to find him. Even then, Akuma would at best, tell him to shoo and not waste his time.

Tricky the clown : would have slight difficulty finding, food workers aren't killed in the mc verse, and tiky would openly accept it
The Knight :as a literal bug Peter would have difficulties finding it
Kirby :accepts it then eats it immediately
Galacta knight: not sure if gk knows where/when he is
Super Sonic (stc): assuming this is post running wild, he would have a hard time getting to the special zone even if he gets there super sonic would probably accept it and immediately kill pete(not in that order)
sans :"oh hey my pizza arrived"
Cure Happy/ Miyuki Hoshizora : accepts it (she lives in a rural Japanese neighborhood so she would not be hard to find)
these are all assuming that they ordered it prior

Last edited:
Back