• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To slay a Demon; Tokita Ohma vs Baki Hanma

This is Maximum Tournament Baki (Post Retsu.) and Omega Ohma. Demonsbane and Demon-back are both unrestricted.

Speed is equalized.

Battle takes place at the Kengan Dome.

Tokita Ohma : 0

Baki Hanma : 0

Incon

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on my limited Netflix knowledge as well as some manga I give it to Ohma via his styles and that demon transformation thing he has

His style can just be copied Baki is the best there is. Demon back kinda broken asf
Demonback is just an Amp, it's not broken and Ohma can match it via The Advance and Demonsbane. The latter being actual hax, and due to it being formless Baki wouldn't be able to analyze it.

Demonback is just an Amp, it's not broken and Ohma can match it via The Advance and Demonsbane. The latter being actual hax, and due to it being formless Baki wouldn't be able to analyze it.
Spite
orangutan-baby.gif

For right now, I will take Ohma via Demonsbane and Indestructible, though I'm willing to change my vote because I'm not sure.

Wdym formless? How does he use the advance or demonsbane? He doenst have a pf so I can't see for sure so lets see it

Demonbane is a “formless” counter meaning it can be used from like, any stances or situation, against any strike. Making it extremely difficult to counter

Here is is profile
Okay going over not any strike he has to actively use it, and his demon bane even mastered isnt perfect. All those fighting styles baki can copy and even do better at. He can blind/ remove functions of his body with cord cut which would then remove half of his abilities without being able to tighten his muscles and cord cut negates dura.

By any strike I meant he could use against any strike, like he can actively use it to counter any type of physical blow. I wasn’t trying to imply he just auto countered everything lol.

I’m not too knowledgeable about Baki. How often does Baki actually go for Cord Cut in character?

By any strike I meant he could use against any strike, like he can actively use it to counter any type of physical blow. I wasn’t trying to imply he just auto countered everything lol.

I’m not too knowledgeable about Baki. How often does Baki actually go for Cord Cut in character?
Hes used it on fodder and strong charcters. Its a move he would definetly go for. But it still doesn't help he can just counter all his attacks if not then its a waiting game till Baki uses cord cutter then kill him.

Ohma can already fight without senses so Cut Cord is irrelevant, and he has an even better form of Cut Cord via Chi Blockage.

That and baki's 0.0001mm punch before the brain can process a message to react will end the fight right then and there

Can't use bone binding. It states it takes precise muscle movement to move broken bones. Not that the bones move the muscle. Baki still wins.
And Ohma can still move around perfectly fine despite getting his flesh and nerves torn by Rihito.

You haven't explained as to why Baki wins.

Because this is complete nerve removal. This isn't some small area this is whole neverous system
Cut Cord doesn't effect the whole nervous system, it affects a single nerve not all the nerves. Secondly, Rihito's Razer's Edge is very similar to this and Ohma's fine after taking them.

Also Indestructible would help, Ohma's already at a good AP and durability advantage and can enhance his durability several ways. Baki would need to break Ohma's skin and muscles before he can cut any cords.

Cut Cord doesn't effect the whole nervous system, it affects a single nerve not all the nerves. Secondly, Rihito's Razer's Edge is very similar to this and Ohma's fine after taking them.

Also Indestructible would help, Ohma's already at a good AP and durability advantage and can enhance his durability several ways. Baki would need to break Ohma's skin and muscles before he can cut any cords.
Cord cut negates dura...

Which Baki would redircet using aiki
Baki isn't using Aiki on a Demonsbane, and using Aiki against Ohma's Redirection Kata isn't a good idea either as he's been shown to defend himself from other Redirection based abilities such as Kiryu's own usage of the Kata.

Baki isn't using Aiki on a Demonsbane, and using Aiki against Ohma's Redirection Kata isn't a good idea either as he's been shown to defend himself from other Redirection based abilities such as Kiryu's own usage of the Kata.
And so how does he defend himself from it exactly? Because then he just copies kara and counters completly.

And so how does he defend himself from it exactly?
By reflecting the attack back? Ohma uses Redirection to an even greater degree than his Niko, he has experience in countering reflective techniques.
Because then he just copies kara and counters completly.
Again, Ohma can defend and counter other Redirection users, even if he does copy it Ohma's usage will still be miles better.

By reflecting the attack back? Ohma uses Redirection to an even greater degree than his Niko, he has experience in countering reflective techniques.

Again, Ohma can defend and counter other Redirection users, even if he does copy it Ohma's usage will still be miles better.
Even tho baki has been shown to copy tecnique and way better then the orginal user Baki wins ez

Even tho baki has been shown to copy tecnique and way better then the orginal user Baki wins ez
Baki never copied Aiki and made it better than Shibukawa's usage, so no he doesn't improve upon the copied technique. Let alone him copying something as complex as the Niko Style which is bordering magic levels of bulls shit.

Baki never copied Aiki and made it better than Shibukawa's usage, so no he doesn't improve upon the copied technique. Let alone him copying something as complex as the Niko Style which is bordering magic levels of bulls shit.
Not even lol copied cord cutter and made it better nice try kiddo

Not even lol copied cord cutter and made it better nice try kiddo
Copying one technique and improving upon it doesn't mean he can do the same for others, he's never shown utilizing Aiki to a higher level than Shibu.

Good try though buddy.

Copying one technique and improving upon it doesn't mean he can do the same for others, he's never shown utilizing Aiki to a higher level than Shibu.

Good try though buddy.
Even though hes copied mach punch he unproved, flowing fist, hanayama kourus grip attack. Clearly you don't know anything about Baki or I wouldnt have to explain it to you. Good job you played ya self

Back