• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Aru top tier fixes

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
ok, so theres afew issues here with the way they are now, and ill list them now,

1.Othinus's Durability for her 100% success should be the same as the ammount of power she can put out, rather then just "unknown", it should be Universal+

2. All true magic gods here should have their lifting strength, and striking strength, at immeasurable, "at least superhuman" for a 5th dimensional character who can destroy infinite universes is silly

3.All true Magic gods should be High 2-A, infinite universes destruction,and 5th dimensional.

4. All true magic gods Durabililty should also go to Multiversal+ for their durability, not being able to take their own power,again, is dumb. or Othinus being able to damage them, is dumb.

5.Aleister Crowley Should be 2-A, the hidden world can survive having atleast 8 magic gods at full power residing in there, who can passively destroy a infinite number of universes by moving a arm at full power.. But somehow Aleister Crowley destroyed the hidden world. he also survived attacks from the High Priest who was trying to kill him. his durability is already at multiversal, 2-A AP sounds right. he entered the hidden world where the true magic gods hid and destroyed the Hidden world, This world could not be destroyed by Othinus, who is 4th dimensional.

"This black world was the place not even Magic God Othinus had been able to destroy" NT volume 10

""Honestly, why did Aleister have to thoughtlessly destroy our hidden world?" NT volume 12

Aleister should also have His Speed at immeasurable, with some degree of Omni-Presence. the omnipresence thing is already on his profile so that's fine. He can move around the hidden world, where every tiny gap spreads out to infinity.

"The concepts of distance and time don't matter here, remember? And I can't leave

regardless. Even if I did, I'd just end up gathering unwanted attention on a global scale

like Othinus. I was a hair's breadth and an infinite distance away." NT volume 10

"Old man, did you start forgetting things once you became a mummy? The zombie girl,

the chimera, and everyone are here. It's just in destiny's hands whether we run across

each other in this place where the tiniest gap extends to an infinite distance☆" NT volume 10

7.Aleister should have his lifting and striking power changed to immeasurable. moving around in the hidden world should be proof enough.

Another small note, instead of having the reason for the true magic gods being 2-A as "comparable to other true magic gods" have it changed to something like "Can destroy a infinite ammount of universes passively", or something like that

It seems weird to limit Othinus' durability with Gungnir to what she showed in a weaker form. But anyway, even if she stays at its current level, the novel states that killing a Magic God through physical attacks is basically impossible, you need hax like the Fairy Spell or Noukan's Anti-Art Attachment powered suit to destroy their existence from the inside. Otherwise, even a dying Magic God like Othinus under the Fairy Spell can just regenerate her body instantly.

I'm more curious as to why her speed with Gungnir is rated as unknown when it should be at least FTL+ like in her weaker forms.

i didn't bring up Othinus speed because i dunno where to even begin with that, since she when she was 50/50, she had to be careful with what she did, technically she should be stupidly faster with gungnir because of her 100% success and no need to worry about the consequences of failing

1. Attack potency doesn´t directly translate to durability, else there would not be a reason to have to stats on that. She has no feats of surviving that strong attacks, or feats on surviving many attacks alltogether, so Unknown, likely low multi-planet level is the correct level, given that the only attack she ever took was her own crossbow.
  2. Striking strength maybe, by liberally interreting the statement of them destroying the universe just by moving an arm, but we do not have any lifting strength feats so that would just be an assumption.
  3. They are not 5 dimensional and I still think that remarks such as High 2-A are unnecessary, but maybe I will add them when I next edit all of their stats.
  4. We do not have feats for them having that high durability. They are ranked Unkown exactly because of that. They probably have higher durability, but we have nothing that proves that, so it has to stay where we know it is at least correct.
  5. Aleister is 2-C because destroying the hidden world, which othinus couldn´t. His durability is possibly multiversial, as I still doubt that high priest seriously tried to kill him and aleister almost died. The hidden world, as far as I understand, can contain the magic gods because it is a non-existent place. In other words in a world in where nothing exists there is also nothing that could be destroyed in a sense, so I wouldn´t account the magic gods beings able to reside their to the durability of it in that sense.
  6. Omnipresence > Immeasurable on the same plane of existence. Hence it is ranked higher on the speed chart. Putting him at immeasurable would be a speed downgrade.
  7. No it really isn´t proof enough.
To the note: I will change it for High priest, Nephthys and Niang-Niang, as they are the ones where the feats come from, for the rest the reasoning of being comparable to the other magic gods is the right one.

Niang says in the next chapter or two to the high priest:

"Don't act so high and mighty, old man. You're the one that got pissed and tried to kill him first."

as for no High 2-As, ive seen profiles with them, I don't see why it wouldn't be put on

I also Disagree with not having their dura Not meet their AP, it's been said probably the only thing to match a magic god is likely another magic god.

"It may have been that the only possible enemy for a Magic God was another Magic God."

"where nothing exists there is also nothing that could be destroyed in a sense, so I wouldn´t account the magic gods beings able to reside their to the durability of it in that sense."

so then how exactly Can Aleister be noted to destroy the hidden realm, but it's nothing? it has to have some durability there

The hidden world has a durability for othinus not being able to destroy it and also because it is an infinite realm. It is just that in my opinion the special properties of the hidde world are what makes it so that it isn´t passively destroyed and not that it is out of some reasons more durable than a multiverse.

Being a match for someone doesn´t imply durability. Just by their attack potency alone they already are far superior to any other character in the verse, except possibly aleister crowley.

And for aleister surviving high priest attack: he was dying and basically ran away. maybe he took it fully, maybe he didn´t and, given high priests character, trying to kill someone can be serious to very different degrees. He could try to kill someone while playing innocently.

we'll agree to disagree on that point

I think It pretty much does, they should all be all to survive eachothers attacks, doesn't make much sense otherwise they could all potentially oneshot eachother

Niang said he got pissed and tried to kill him, i don't think that's playing innocently

Back