• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rela-Massive FTL+ TMNT???: The Ultimate Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright this is the start, this will be everything I have and only doing it all. The proposal is to make the base forms of the TMNT 2003 Versions at Rela through Massive FTL+ Now, where you place it is up to you, but my goal is to have them in this wiki as possible.

Credits for this doc for some of the info that can help make the speed revisions possible https://docs.google.com/document/d/10QsQ5hvakQjjlic0XRDqOu7iBwC6sushU-SLq9t5Xq8/edit

Triceraton Beams​

1. Leonardo and the others managed to deflect electric beams
  2. A Triceraton beam dodging
  3. NOTE THAT The Triceraton beams they dodged managed to tag a ship that raced through space in a short time frame.
  4. Here is more evidence that the beams were traveling at this speed.
  5. Here is a scan of how fast the beams can travel
  6. Here is another scan of how fast the beams can travel
  7. The Ship is capable of traveling through space again
  8. They dodged the beams again
  9. Leonardo deflected the beams once again
  10. Again managed to also dodged the same beams with ease as well.
  11. Leonardo again dodges the same beams again to save the robot.
  12. Dodges the same beams
  13. They once again dodged the same beams again.
  14. They literally are dodging the Triceraton Beams AGAIN
  15. They dodges the beams that should be compared to the Triceraton Beams

Justice Force and Super Turtles scaling​

1. Mikey is capable of reacting to a mind controlled Sentry and even reacted to him again
  2. Sentry and the other Justice Force members is capable of traveling through space in a short amount of time and Silver Sentry throws a robotinto the sun and Sentry himself dodged the same beams that travels space.
  3. The Chi empowered TMNT is capable of fighting Tengu Shredder who can also react to Sentry and curbstomp him with ease.
  4. Mikey is capable of fighting on pair opponents with ease such Evil Splinter who managed to curbstomp the Super Turtles who deflected lasers and the Super Turtles later on escaped a large tower in one second.

Extra Stuff​

1. Utrom Shredder and Hun react and dodge lasers.
  2. Seems like they defected lasers here probably
  3. Dodged deadly lasers and it is stated as well meaning it counts.

Which gives us 22 Speed Feats that can have the TMNT in Rela through Massive FTL+ at possible

Which bugs me that why the 87 TMNT has crossover scaling on their profiles and not the 2003 which not that it matters without the scaling in terms of speed because the 2003 TMNT showed feats that I posted that should be in the Rela-Massive FTL+ scale in terms of reactions mostly.

What Needs to be Calc?
  1. Beam traveling speed
  2. Beam traveling speed 2
  3. Sentry and the other Justice Force members is capable of traveling through space in a short amount of time
  4. Spaceships capable of traveling starting as the Sun as a start point.
  5. The Spaceships are capable of traveling pass planets that were in the Background

The Profiles should go like this

Supersonic travel speed with Rela+ or Massive FTL+ reactions (Reacted to beams from the Triceraton which the beams can travel at this speed (Shows a calculation of the Triceraton beam speed) and can react to the Sentry who can travel at this speed (Again a calc member should calc the Sentry travel speed) and are comparable to the 1987 TMNT Hypersonic in travel speed likely higher (Somewhat comparable to Mikey, who could run up distant mountains in seconds with their Chi Forms), LIKELY Rela+ or Massive FTL+ in possible combat and reaction speed, (Can Fight the Tengu Shredder who can curbstomp and react to Sentry with eae)

Agree or Disagree?

Profiles that needs to be changed if this gets accepted

Last edited:
Following for now, but I still have my share of skepticism on the laser examples. And I'm not sure the ship was traveling at full speed when Silver Sentry blitzed it for example.

Any video clips for these?
(Very nearly as fast a Hisomi-Shisho, who can run 200 yards in less than a second. Ran up a distant mountain in seconds)

And I recommend you posting the speed feats to be calculated in the calc request thread, if you have not yet done so.

These can be "priority 2" feat requests. Of course other TMNT experts will better ascertain whether these feats are valid or not.

Any video clips for these?
(Very nearly as fast a Hisomi-Shisho, who can run 200 yards in less than a second. Ran up a distant mountain in seconds)

And I recommend you posting the speed feats to be calculated in the calc request thread, if you have not yet done so.

These can be "priority 2" feat requests. Of course other TMNT experts will better ascertain whether these feats are valid or not.
That 200 Yards can stay for Travel Speed for the Mystic Forms, I was just pasting of how the speed the TMNT should be also that was already calced, I am asking for the ones that need to calc that I posted for the reaction speed.

Also I posted

Sorry if I seem impatient but just wanna say that is anyone planning to Calc the Feats I posted since I posted on the Calc Request Thread

None of the Trieraton beams fit the definition for useable lases in calcs and the energy beam Mikey clashed with had a character falling at relevant speeds when it was moving.

Scaling to the 87 turtles may be fine, but the 87 Turtles are not consistent Rel+ in any capacity, which is why they were given a possibly rating rather than a straightforward one.

None of the Trieraton beams fit the definition for useable lases in calcs and the energy beam Mikey clashed with had a character falling at relevant speeds when it was moving.

Scaling to the 87 turtles may be fine, but the 87 Turtles are not consistent Rel+ in any capacity, which is why they were given a possibly rating rather than a straightforward one.
I was arguing that the Tricertaon Beams are actually capable of traveling through space that we can't ignore regardless if its not a laser and the turtles are capable of dodging the same thing as shown in the scans and sure for the benefit of the doubt even with Mikey energy beam dodging is not real, there is more evidence to support the TMNT being at higher speeds.

Also the Sentry dodging is something we can't ignore and are capable of fighting opponents that are in pair with the Justice Force

Are you sure its consistent now?

I was arguing that the Tricertaon Beams are actually capable of traveling through space that we can't ignore regardless if its not a laser and the turtles are capable of dodging the same thing as shown in the scans and sure for the benefit of the doubt even with Mikey energy beam dodging is not real, there is more evidence to support the TMNT being at higher speeds.
Everything can travel through space, so that's not a strong arugment. If you want speed you'd need to find out how fast the ships are when they aren't going FTL. Even then its probably massively inconsistent.
Are you sure its consistent now?
  • 1: The first gif shows that the lasers are pulses, don't travel in straight lines, and Mikey visibly falls in relation to the beams
  • 2 & 3: Guess they aren't non-lasers
  • 4: Energy bolts are fired in bursts and Donatello falls in relation to the blasts
  • 5: Energy bolts are fired in bursts
  • 6 & 7: Both are fired in bursts and in gif six robots fall in relation to the energy blasts
If you're also attempting to imply the 87 or 03 Turtles are consistently near-light then you're quickly going to run into a massively wave of reaction anti-feats.

Everything can travel through space, so that's not a strong argument. If you want speed you'd need to find out how fast the ships are when they aren't going FTL.

I already requested on the Calculation of how fast the beam were traveling fast to keep up the ship on the Calc Requests Thread

Even then its probably massively inconsistent.

It really isn't if you take the fact that Michelangelo can react to a mind controlled Sentry and even reacted to him again which Sentry and the other Justice Force members were traveling at this speed, which I again asked to be calced to which I quote again

1. Sentry and the other Justice Force members is capable of traveling through space in a short amount of time and Silver Sentry throws a robot into the sun and Sentry himself dodged the same beams that travels space.
Also decided to not use the 87 scaling tbh since I feel like I should use the 2003 feats itself without relaying on scaling.

Of the Superman-expt feats, none are FTL. There's no evidence in your images that the object made it to the sun rather than was just thrown really far. While then"flies into orbit" thing is good, it's going to be sub-livht at best considering light can reach the moon in 1.3 seconds.

Of the Superman-expt feats, none are FTL. There's no evidence in your images that the object made it to the sun rather than was just thrown really far. While then"flies into orbit" thing is good, it's going to be sub-livht at best considering light can reach the moon in 1.3 seconds.
That does not seem Sub Rela at best tho, Sentry and the other Justice Force members in that SCAN I showed, start to travel to Earth into Space and I also wanted to add that Sentry blitz the Tricteron Ship and the other Justice Force members even were on pair with the ship as well before they got defeated later on.

I have to show it again but another time stamp

As for the sun thing, I got it from a Google Doc, but I will try to find the episode of that said Sun Feat

This a to scale gif of a beam of light going from Earth to the Moon. Trust me when I say that the showing is at best sub-rel. Light is extremely fast.

That's at best MHS. Even then I'm not sure you're going to get anything more than mach 10 to 20 if you calc it.
The fact that you ignored that Sentry was capable of being on pair with the Ships that traveled way more then the Earth to the Moon shows that Sub-Rela seems lowballed

Also the TMNT's friend robot is capable of piloting the space ship that dodged every beam attack while on space also proves Rela-Massive FTL+ is also possible in reactions

It is literally like what Courage did https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...dly_dog:_I_want_to_ride_my_bicycleship#Values

The fact that you ignored that Sentry was capable of being on pair with the Ships that traveled way more then the Earth to the Moon shows that Sub-Rela seems lowballed
There's no indication the ships were moving that fast in that scene however, which was my point. You need to prove that the ships are moving that quickly when they were intercepted.

And another scan is that the Tricteron Ship also start to even traveled through the sun as well with ease and Sentry and some of the other Justice Force members were capable of being on pair with the ships before they got defeated but that still should count since there were also lots of ships that were attacking them as well.

Here is another new scan of Sentry blitzing two Triceraton Ships as well

There's no indication the ships were moving that fast in that scene however, which was my point. You need to prove that the ships are moving that quickly when they were intercepted.
Considering that the Triceraton Ships are on pair with the TMNT and the Robot Spaceship, this has to be faster then Sub-Rela like if you look in the background, they seem to travel very fast and the Robot reacted to attacks as well via piloting the Spaceship just like Courage

Considering that the Triceraton Ships are on pair with the TMNT and the Robot Spaceship, this has to be faster then Sub-Rela like if you look in the background, they seem to travel very fast and the Robot reacted to attacks as well via piloting the Spaceship just like Courage
Asteroids are not that fast. The most you can gleam from this is some degree of MHS but no Sub-Rel.

Asteroids are not that fast. The most you can gleam from this is some degree of MHS but no Sub-Rel.
On that same scan, you see that they ran past asteroids and planets as well as seen in the background, MHS seems a whole lowball if anything.

That and they even reached that far to another planet as well and it was stated later on in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back