• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
There was a thread that explains the first part; Time Lord's stamina. Firstly, most, if not all Time Lords should somewhat scale to the Doctor, secondly, as the Doctor said, his race take forever to die.

"People always get it wrong with Time Lords. We take forever to die."

"Even if we're too injured to regenerate, every cell in our bodys keep trying. Dying properly can take days. That's why we like to die among our own kind. They know not to bury us early."

This scales to The Master, Rassilo, and Omega.

Now, i also think they should be upgraded in Terms of Intelligence. It is stated and shown consistently that the Doctor rivals the Master in terms of Intelligence. This should upgrade him. And, as two very very powerful and high up Time Lords, both Omega and Rassilon should, at a minimum, be comparable to him.

Now for some of the TARDIS additions

The TARDIS has a mode called siege mode. As The Doctor describes it, "No way in. No way out." It is proven to be more durable, as the TARDIS had been severely shrunken and drained of "dimensional energy", it was going to be destroyed by a mere train, yet Siege Mode tanked this. For more details, watch the episode Flatline.

During the episode The Witch's Familiar, Davros attempted to destroy the TARDIS, but turned out it wasn't destroyed, rather The Doctor had scattered it to avoid its destruction.

I think the TARDIS should also have a Paradox Machine Key. During the events of Utopia, The Sound of Drums, and The Last of the Time Lords, The Master had "canibalised" the TARDIS. The Doctor stated that if he pressed something wrong, it'd blow away the Solar System. Also, it is powerful enough to sustain Paradoxes, making it more powerful than his normal TARDIS, which can't (The Girl Who Waited), as it allowed The "Toclafane" to kill their ancestors, which was literally referred to as a Paradox. It also tore a large gash in space and time, allowing the future human/Toclafane from 100 trillion years in the future to pass through.

There's also a few more abilities for the Time Lords.

Healing. River Song was able to cure The Doctor of a disease that would have destroyed all his regens (even though he was at the end of his first Regenerationn Cycle), albiet at the cost of every one of her Regenerations, aside from the original at least three that she had. The Doctor was going to extend Davros' life (though he said it might cost an arm or leg down the line), and did after it was stolen, as well as replenish and amp Skaro's Dalek population in The Witch's Familiar. He also regenerated River's hand in Angels Take Manhatta.

Time Lords should also have reactive adaption, during his fight with the Sycorax in The Christmas Invasio, The Doctor's hand was cut off, which he regrew and described as now being a fighting hand. It's also repeatedly implied that their attributes can be changed during their Regenerationn cycle, an example being in Night of the Doctor where they stated that they can control the Regenerationn and give them attributes, eg. warrior, fast, strong. Note that this is not combat applicable unless they have just regenerated.

To add to Rassilon's statements, in Shada, which even for Doctor Who is technically non canon (it's a cut episode), Rassilon is stated to have powers and knowledge that even the other Time Lords "don't fully understand". However, considering this was going to be an episode, it could count.

Also, it was revealed that the Time Lord council even hid some secrets from The Doctor. Doomsday.

He, Omega, and The Other created The Hand of Omega.

Edit: Here it's also stated the intelligence behind his eyes is frightening.

Bump.

Also, thing on acasual with transduction barriers.

Screenshot (482)

I suppose that this seems reasonable, but you should ask Azathoth to give input here.

I'm not sure if he'd respond like last time, so I've asked some others.

Hmm I agree with this, I think I might be able to find more stuff for this (maybe even for the Guardians of Time)

Everything here seems fine. I believe that the TARDIS can park itself "out of sync" with time, always being one second in the future. This is so that the Master couldn't use the TARDIS. I believe that this was also used by the Daleks to hide the 27 different planets.

I believe the timelords also made sure that life in the universe would be dominately humanoid. Can't find the quote for this though.

Bump.

Adding this to the revisions: I believe The Doctor's screwdriver might need an upgrade w/sonic screwdriver, because in the episode The Eleventh Hour, there was a crack in space and time, so he opened it to its fullest so it'd close.

Also, I found more evidence for the acasuality. The Time Lords can lock planets in a different time. Will get screenshot.

I think the TARDIS should also have Regenerationn and self repair, as it could rebuild its interior in The Eleventh Hour after The Doctor had destroyed it during Regenerationn in The End of Time. He also implies it's done this previously.

Also when the Cybermen were killing or assimilating his other selves the Twelfth Doctor was still standing (granted losing Millenia of his life got to him)

Which reminds me - Cybermen could do with some changes (Don't woer I can do it)

I think that closing the crack in space in time is just hax. Just the ability to close portals, albeit on a significantly high level.

Yeah, self repair seems fine. That also happened in voyage of the damned with the space Titanic crashing into the TARDIS.

Also the Sonic should have low tier Telekinesis added as well (held up a large stone door with effort) and I think the Doc has low tier Telekinesis as well.

The Time Lords get rid of Magic, This should give Time Lords and Doctor both law manipulation and Magic

Roz had forgotten her tomato soup, listening. Don't think of it

like a sitrep, she thought, think of it as a fairy story.

'The world solidified around us, like water turning to ice.

Squeezing out the magick. But, like an ice cube, there were little

cracks and bubbles. Psi was the last magick to survive, perhaps

because it was the least impossible, the closest to science. The

residue of psi became a network of ley lines, stretching through

the universe in improbable directions.

@Zachary

I'm not sure about Law Manip, because I don't really know about it, but Magic Manip makes a lot of sense.

I feel that's more concept hax but hey

Also I think I've seen a scan somewhere indicated the Doc and other Time Lords might have some form of Probability or Causality Hax

With or without tech? IIRC, The Tenth Doctor boasted about this in The Waters of Mars, and did succeed briefly, but Adelaide Brooke still died in a sort of fixed way. But, fixed points at time have been flexible, like the Tesselecta.

Time Lords should also have existence erasure with De-Mat technology. I'll get screenshots.

@By it seems to be something they can do naturally (Its in the SpaceBattles Thread Zach linked I'll send them your way tomorrow)

Screenshot (483)
There's the de-mat stuff, and also it seems Time Lord power nullification by nulling their regen.
This is pretty consistent, as it's implied multiple times that The Council have suspended a Time Lord's regen.

I took a look at some of the justifications on the Time Lords' profile.

The Moment was specifically stated to be a Weapon of "Ultimate Mass Destruction", this alone should put it above the Time Lords' other weapons, but there's more. The Time Lords have a forbidden collection of weapons called the Omega Arsenal, none of these worked to nearly the extent the Moment would have if it'd been activated, this part here should put it above the mass produced War/Battle TARDISes, which, like The Doctor's TARDIS, are powered by tiny versions of The Eye of Harmony.

^ Edit: I forgot to mention here, that these are still referred to as 11th dimensional matrixes, as shown in The Doctor's Wife or Amy's Choice, I forget which.

It is so powerful that the interface became sentient, and has been called the Final work of the Ancients of Gallifrey. The Doctor literally said it's the most dangerous weapon in the universe to top this all off.

For these reasons, I think it should be High Complex Multiverse level, and this makes sense since it would have caused the mutual destruction of The Time War, which are crowded by High Complex Multiverse level weapons/items/beings.

Also, it says there's weapons capable of destroying Galaxies at minimum, but I don't think any Time Lord weapon besides the Moment has been described with that level.
Most dangerous weapon in the universe
Screenshot (491)
Moment gets conscience
Sentient Moment
The Moment
Screenshot (487)
Screenshot (486)
Screenshot (485)
Screenshot (484)

Edit: Read the Photos in reverse order. Also, in the Invasion of Time, they have a grenade capable of destroying the Galaxy from Gallifrey.

Can you summarise the TLDR conclusions here?

Very High Stamina, Supergenius Intelligence, Healing, and Reactive Adaption for all Time Lords.

Conceptual Manipulation, Power Nullification, Acausality, Magic, and Existence Erasure with their weapons, equipment, and tech.

Siege Mode, Regenerationn, and the Ability to Scatter and Shapeshift for the TARDIS, as well as a possible Paradox Machine Key.

There's also some other ones being discussed, like the moment being HCMV level, and I think some Space-Time HAX for the Sonic Screwdriver.

Okay. I suppose that should be fine, as long as you provide brief explanations within the pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back