• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering System Levels of Reality/Existence

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
From Low 1-C to 1-B, it's extremely vague.
We never know where they exactly fit on the spectrum in levels of existence, whether it's 5D, 7D, 24D, anything.

I went to The Player's Page and I didn't know if he was 5D or 6D, same with Sinbad. It makes it hard to know what they're placed at (I found out Wizard101's placement btw after going through 4 threads).

My initial suggestion was this. We already use + for the higher end of 3d tiers (building level+), here's what I suggested.
  • Low Complex Multiversal Level (Low 1-C) for 5D.
  • Low Complex Multiversal Level+ (Low 1-C+) for 6D.
  • Complex Multiversal Level (1-C) for 7D.
  • Complex Multiversal Level+ (1-C+) for 8D.
  • Complex Multiversal Level++ (1-C++) for 9D.
  • High Complex Multiversal Level (High 1-C) for 10D.
  • High Complex Multiversal Level (High 1-C+) for 11D.
I didn't have any clue on what to suggest for Hyperversal (we can't put 800 +s).

Last edited:
1-B is from 11D and above to infinity

High 1-B is for when u are above dimentions no matter the number

That's what I get from it

1-B is from 11D and above to infinity

High 1-B is for when u are above dimentions no matter the number

That's what I get from it
The page is here.

1-B is from 12 and above to any finite number.

High 1-B is countable infinity.

Low 1-A is uncountable infinity.

1-A is above dimensions

High 1-A is a headache

This seems like a bad idea to me. We should keep the current tiers, and simply encourage that the degree of infinity and/or dimensionality should be properly specified within the attack potency sections of the profile pages.

Instead of making a nigh-infinite number of sub-tiers, why not have the reality/dimension lvl in the AP explanation of a character? Like:

Low Complex Multiverse level (Transcends space-time bla bla bla...; 5D)
This is a good idea, concise and simple

But I think that we already encourage that practice, or is it not mentioned anywhere in the tiering system page?

It's just common sense tbh.

The justifications are supposed to be good enough to explain what tier they are, including how strong (in the case of below High 3-A stuff) you are with values or how high you are in term of transcendance.

So if there's a problem with this, I think it would be more the justifications' fault than anything.

Wasn't Ultima going to publish a FAQ page about this stuff? I am not sure if it has already been published or not, but it seems best to do it and include all the relevant info in that.

Ultima will hopefully publish his Tiering System FAQ page soon, yes.

You can talk with him about it via private messages if you wish.

Back