• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 4 Tournament Brackets, Phase 1, Round 1, Sentry vs Anti-Monitor

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Characters we're chosen by @Adem_Warlock69 and @Confluctor
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both 4-B
Who wins and goes to the next phase?

The Sentry:
07deb7afd1c9d710864d74a07ecff2581afd4c6b_hq.jpg

Vs
Anti-Monitor:
images

Quick question, been a long time since I read the comic, but has AM's 4B state shown Existence Erasure?

If it's anti matter based, it won't work because it will just empower the Void. Anything anti matter thrown at the Sentry will empower the hell out of the Void.

Yes, mobius's EE is via AM, although he can also use it with Shadow demons

Also what personality are we using, Sentry, Void or?

with anti matter involved. No matter what happens, Void comes out.

I guess we should go with Void. Sentry has no wincon because of his antimatter weakness. Void will come out after a few seconds.

As sentry personality? Pretty much nothing since anti matter is like his Kryptonite. As Void... He can absorb anti matter and empower himself. So quite a lot.

Can Void kill Mobius? Mobius' armor is 4-A+ and Void doesn't have The Non-Physical Interaction to kill his energy form

Last edited:
can't mobius drain the void?
I thought of that, but it could go in circles. He drains Void, Sentry returns, that anti matter empowers Void, he drains Void, Sentry comes out, and so on.

Also Sentry nor Void has ever been drained off their energies so not sure there either.

Can Void kill Mobius? Mobius' armor is 4-A+ and Void doesn't have The Non-Physical Interaction to kill his energy form
I don't think either can kill each other in this scenario.

And no, I don't think he has NPI, but he has been able to reflect dream related with his hand before. But not sure if it qualifies for NPI

I could see that tbh

I am going to sleep now, so I hope some others could present their arguments for either character. See if we can get a winner.

Can't Sentry just mess with reality to give himself NPI or target the Anti-Monitor with that?

He hasn't used it in that kind of manner before, but it is a possibility 🤔 but we might end up entering NLF stage lol

Last edited:
The way he was messing with reality in the first scan is by putting people in sort of dream-like scenarios where something that would be uncomfortable to happen happens, taking into consideration their personalities and experiences. It's not super complex but I believe it does show a level of control and competence in that power he can use in other ways should he feel like it.

Back