• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Green Arrow

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
The wait is getting ridiculous

So as all of you who have watched the recent Crisis crossover from CW may know, Oliver Quee became Spectre, a powerful cosmic entity who fights the Anti-Monitor and even restores the entire multiverse after it was erased (with help)

Now this obviously needs a new key, which we already discussed here but, unfortunately no staff apart from he has actually cleared the changes

Anyway the proposal is this

Tier: Low 2-C (Fought the Anti-Monitor at his peak), 2-A when empowered by the 7 paragons (Restored the entire multiverse, but it cost him his life in the process)

Powers and abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Manipulation and Projection, Forcefield Manipulation, Reality Warping, Creation (Created Earth Prime from the remains of of Earth-1, Earth-38 and Earth-BL), Precognition and Retrocognition, Power Bestowal (Restored Barry's connection to the Speed Force), Flight, Teleportation (Of himself and others), Dimensional Travel

https://youtu.be/ADZWh_1fuKI (Oliver fighting Anti-Monitor (CW))

https://youtu.be/z4tcDTSqIm0 (New multiverse {skip to 2:02})

I am writing this a bit late in the night so apologies if this isn't the most in depth thread, just really want this done soon

Looks good, tho I haven't finished fully watching the crossover do to missing some moments (damn TV reception!).

Looks alright. So youbgot my vote of approval. I would say to include a scan confirming infinite universes though. To justify 2-A rather than a 2-B question that could crop up later.

This is the best image I could find

OliSpectre

If anyone has something better, feel free to tell me

I agree with the upgrade, I would even do a CTR for this, but I'm very busy with Saint Seiya.

I'm going to see if I can get a better picture, and if I can render it, if I don't find, i'll warning you by tomorrow.

It was revealed in the final episode of Arrow that Oliver purposefully changed things when creating Earth-Prime like resurrecting Moira, Tommy, Quentin and Emiko so does that add resurrection to his abilities or does it just count as creation?

I wouldn't call that resurrection. Just changing history so they didn't die.

Is everyone fine with using Alonik's picture? If so I'll make the changes now

Back