• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • It is now possible for our members to pay for Supporter memberships that are free from advertisements.

It is also very appreciated if regular visitors help with financing our community by making donations.

Please click here to learn more.

Tier 1 Review Thread 2

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC Battles
Retired
Sevestus said:
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Balor

My first OC on this site, please let me know if it meets the criteria for Tier 1. If not, I will make whatever necessary updates.
Not too bad, just a few nitpicky things.

1. The justification given for High Godly Regenerationn only gives Mid Godly.
  2. If he quite literally IS a concept, then the type 8 immortality cannot be there given the justification, since that would just be reliant on himself, which is utterly pointless and functionally nothing.
  3. Don't bold range ratings.

Thanks for the feedback, will remove the Type 8 immortality and remove bold range. Now that you point it out, yeah, it doesn't make sense. Only seemed appropriate when I was actually looking over it.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Seems to be made just to meet Tier 1 requirements, almost.

Everything12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Eh, it got that high because I like stories like Shinza and Umineko and took ideas from them when making my own setting.

Also, because it was a GMPC for a Roleplay that designed to have very little restrictions in how powerful the Players made their powers, so Shinza and Elder Scrolls stuff was common among players and I had to borrow parts of their cosmology to make their powers logically work, with the custom elements of my Verse being above them because of how the plot worked and I just decided to roll with it because it didn't really conflict with the setting.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Alright. Still, it's a pretty lacking cosmology.

Everything12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
That's because the nature of my Verse is very FC heavy. With stories being set in actual fictional Verses while not changing their Cosmologies, and different stories being in completely different Cosmologies. So anything beyond the highest level which all stories share isn't explored that much, its why I called the Verse Crossings.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Do they verifiably have their own complete cosmologies in the story?

Everything12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Well, Verses that have Higher Dimensional and above stuff that is relevant to the story's plot, like Shinza with its Gods and Umineko with its Meta World, are normally given explanations of how they are structured in the story to the characters.

As I'm the type of person who prefers verses to keep the Verses cosmology and mechanics as they were in their actual works, I just have my own Verse's stuff added ontop of said Cosmologies without altering the cosmologies themselves.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Tier 1 pages aren't really allowed right now.