• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Li Qiye

After the previous thread went nowhere, I have decided to change my approach and seek an even higher level of power.

It is already accepted that the Nine Worlds have infinite sized worlds inside them but the size of the Nine Worlds and Tenth World remains ambiguous.
We know that Pure Continent, one of the Thirteen that makes up the Tenth World, is boundless in size.
Pure was boundlessly large. When one stood high enough above to look down at this world, they would find this territory exceeding their imagination
Only the Emperors can see and travel the Continent as a whole.
Not to mention mortals, even cultivators couldn't reach all the corners of Pure or be able to gaze at its entirety. Only emperors had such vision and control.
The size of the continents are important because it contains alternate space-times inside it such as the Jilin City alone containing trillions of it. So, given its size, its very likely that Pure is 2-A.

Now, come the Exploration Ground and the Rivers of time. The River of Time is the "Timeline" of the Epoch. I put in quotation because it is a timeline that contains other timelines. The Eye of Time is a replica of a River of Time and it contains various timelines of its own :
There were only two ways to escape this world of time. First, to choose the right temporal path. Alas, there were endless time paths from all the living beings. One person's path was but a bubble in the ocean. It was akin to finding a needle in a haystack the size of the sea.
It being a replica of the River of Time:
Back in Pure, Samsara and Li Qiye had researched the river of time but this was not the same. The two of them were looking at the actual thing.

The timelines and worlds are nothing more than dust and sand when compared to the River itself.
“I saw one corner of a world.” She took a deep breath and said.

“No, you only saw a single grain of sand in the Ganges River, a very short time in an epoch. For example, our own epoch had countless generations and emperors while you were only there for several days, an insignificant amount of time.” Li Qiye said.
-Chapter 1891
The first-timers were curious and wanted to see what was going on. They saw that Eternal was flying on an ocean. Of course, this was not a regular ocean since it consisted of broken star dusts. It looked like these stars have been crushed numerous times, even more broken than sands.
“The specks of sand in the Ganges are endless, but ultimately, they are still only sand. Using them to build towering pavilions is still only piling sand together, won’t amount to anything.”

Now coming to the Exploration Grounds, it is in short an amalgamation of realities. It is where many Emperors and existences close to immortality hide. When it comes to scale, it exists in its own level dwarfing everything else in the Tenth World:
Exploration Ground was an endless space, full of mysteries. The emperors were usually hiding in this place.
Many emperors and gods were hiding in the boundless Exploration Grounds. A being eligible for a meeting of this level would need to go there to see them.
No one knew how vast it was or described it with details. Just talking about one corner of the place was difficult enough. Some even said that just one corner of this place was larger than Pure.
And it contains at least three different Rivers of Time and likely many more. So, Pure/Tenth World/Nine Worlds should be 2A. River of Time should be 5D for being an eternal time flow containing timelines as dusts and the Exploration Grounds should be 6-D.

People who scale:
  • All the 11th Will Emperors should be at least 2A scaling from the Sword Emperor.
  • All the 12th Will Emperors should be Low 1C scaling from Nightfall Immortal Monarch and Magu.
  • Everyone above should be at least 1C.
Some addition for Li Qiye:
Conceptual Manipulation: This should have been given since Mortal Creation level but I will only talk about Li Qiye for now. Li Qiye has formed his own grand dao and it is "beyond all forces" and gives birth to aspects of the universe. It is the originator and destroyer of the Universe:
A new life seemed to have been born in this primordial chaos in the form of a new world. An unprecedented grand dao was taking shape… After a long time, all of the aspects of a universe could be found.

This was a place without the concept of time. Eventually, lightning appeared in this chaos, issuing thunderous blasts. Countless planes were moving with the coming of a new world.

A while later, a boom resounded. It wasn’t particularly loud, but it seemed to travel from the past to the future — a force capable of crossing one era to another. The primordial chaos was finally opened. If anyone was standing here, they would feel that this was the beginning of a new world.

The thing splitting the primordial chaos open was not the legendary great axe but a particular grand dao. It was simple and unadorned yet very real and coarse. A pure energy slowly came by while the impurities descended. A light flashed everywhere in this new dawn. This energy turned into stars and the flow of water turned into an ocean. The quaking of the chaos turned into the sounds of the world…

The dao did its work inside this heaven and earth. It seemed to have been slumbering and existed even at the initial inception of the world. An outsider would be able to see the evolution of this land. As moments passed, the stars in the sky became brighter with the sun and moon floating up and down. Time came into existence at last.
The world was able to begin anew due to this dao. Myriad existences were able to climb to the top in their golden era thanks to this dao. The collapse of all things was also because of this dao…

This was a force beyond time and the reincarnation cycle. Regardless of whether it became a god, devil, or immortal, it continued to exist in spite of its form.
An infinite speed for all Apex Cultivators- High Gods, Emperor Rivals and above:
Nevertheless, apex cultivators could jump infinitely through space and dimensions. With enough time and patience, they could still reach the destination before being trapped forever or obliterated by random storms.

Last edited:
I think Nine world and Tenth world are not enough for 2A (from what I read it seems like it's just a world with an infinite world inside). River of time looks good for Low 1c Exploration Grounds. I'm not sure from what you said, just one corner of this place was larger than Pure. I'm leaning towards disagreeing.

For Grand dao, it maybe Cm1

Infinite speed looks good.

I think Nine world and Tenth world are not enough for 2A (from what I read it seems like it's just a world with an infinite world inside).
Why? If the finite sized Jilin City can hold trillions of space-times why can't the infinite sized continent be argued to hold infinite space-times?

I'm not sure from what you said, just one corner of this place was larger than Pure.
It is an infinite structure that contains the Rivers of Time.

Neutral in 2-A, okay in a "possible" for 5-D, 6-D is a big no, the entire argument relies on "bigger thing"
Isn't the river of time argument good? I have seen this being Tier 1 for multiple series.

Isn't being a bigger thing enough for a rating? Its is infinite to infinite/eternal river of time and contains multiple of it inside it.

Back