• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 0 Plot Manip vs High 1-A Hax: Aether vs Phoenix Runihura

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Jesus Christ. I have no words for this lol, super op mega smurf matchup time.

This is The First Avatar of Aether vs God of Apocalypse Phoenix

Both Bloodlusted.

Round 1: Speed Equal Low 2-C Forms
Round 2: Speed Equal 2-A Forms
Round 3: Speed Unequal Low 2-C Forms
Round 4: Speed Unequal 2-A Forms

Phoenix Runihura:
Aether:
Inconclusive:

This probably also works as a match for the Strongest Low 2-C and Strongest 2-A

So honestly all I really need to know for this match are two things:

Is the Plot Manipulation passive?
And if it isn't, is it thought-based?

For the First Round:

If the plot manip is passive then I think they both passive-each other, resulting in incon. Unless the plot hax scales in speed to Aether's True Form, in which case she stomps.

If it isn't passive then the avatar gets passive'd by Runihura's multiple different passives. (Soul, Mind, and Body Destruction. Power Null. Death. Spatial Manip. And much more).

Or they incon with thought-based powers.

So then, does she have any passives? Or any resistances not listed on the profile?

If not, she likely just gets passive'd by Runihura's many passive abilities. Unless you have arguments for why they wouldn't work.

It includes:
EE (Of body, soul, mind, or all of them)
Power Nullification/Absorption (Of all abilities, well... He can't absorb tier 0 abilities for obvious reasons)
Universal Collapse
Mind Manipulation

If she has a way past all of these, then he could just use Law of Burn to destroy her avatar on a High 1-A level.

(At the same time she'd activate plot hax though, so it'd be inconclusive)

EE (Of body, soul, mind, or all of them)
She doesn't have a soul. For mind and body... depends on whether true Aether feels like recreating her. The thing about true Aether is that if she was put into a match like that, she would probably just sart off by writing herself out of the match, since she just wouldn't care. So I suppose we kind of have to ignore that character trait for the sake of the match, since there would be no match if we didn't? Idk.

Power Nullification/Absorption (Of all abilities, well... He can't absorb tier 0 abilities for obvious reasons)
Well, I suppose her 4-D stuff would get nulled/stolen. Her causality manip is H 1-B, but I guess that is affected too.

Universal Collapse
What is that?

Mind Manipulation
Her mind is already manipulated by true Aether, so that seems unlikely.

If she has a way past all of these, then he could just use Law of Burn to destroy her avatar on a High 1-A level.
Same as the EE.

Universal Collapse is the destruction of the Universe basically. Like the entire universe just collapses on her. It's spatial manip/EE again basically.

Hmmmmmmm, if True Aether would just "Ight Imma head out" from the match, then uhhh... Lol her Avatar is just gonna die and that's it.

Assuming that's not the case, I still think that the match would be over the moment the avatar dies. Unless the avatar can consciously make Aether make another avatar even after they die. Or Aether cares enough to make another one?

Universal Collapse is the destruction of the Universe basically. Like the entire universe just collapses on her. It's spatial manip/EE again basically.
I doubt she'd care about that one, tbh.

Hmmmmmmm, if True Aether would just "Ight Imma head out" from the match, then uhhh... Lol her Avatar is just gonna die and that's it.
Well, if true Aether would, then so would take her avatars with her

Unless the avatar can consciously make Aether make another avatar even after they die. Or Aether cares enough to make another one?
Think of Aether this way: Imagine a human. This shall be Aether. The verse is one of her cells. If something is wrong with her cells, she obviously can't fix it with her hands, since they are way too huge, so instead she produces anti-bodies for various situations. If one anti-body wasn't enough to take care of a situation, a different one takes its place. She obviously keeps producing the other anti-bodies, since they still have their use, but she wouldn't send them to the same spot over and over again, since that would be a waste and pointless.

I doubt she'd care about that one, tbh.

Well, her high-godly would be negated so if the universes was destroyed with her, the avatar would be destroyed. Unless she can tank universal destruction in her Low 2-C key.

Well, if true Aether would, then so would take her avatars with her

She'd BFR herself then.

Think of Aether this way: Imagine a human. This shall be Aether. The verse is one of her cells. If something is wrong with her cells, she obviously can't fix it with her hands, since they are way too huge, so instead she produces anti-bodies for various situations. If one anti-body wasn't enough to take care of a situation, a different one takes its place. She obviously keeps producing the other anti-bodies, since they still have their use, but she wouldn't send them to the same spot over and over again, since that would be a waste and pointless.

So she'd just keep making a bunch of avatars to come resolve the fight?

Is there a chance she creates an avatar that doesn't get killed by passive EE?

Well, her high-godly would be negated so if the universes was destroyed with her, the avatar would be destroyed. Unless she can tank universal destruction in her Low 2-C key.
She isn't part of the universe to begin with. Her bubble isn't really a power, but more so a part of her, so I doubt that would be negated. Unless ofc this is the type of power null that can "make a chamelion stop changing its color" aka power null things that are just natural to the beings physiology.

So she'd just keep making a bunch of avatars to come resolve the fight?

Is there a chance she creates an avatar that doesn't get killed by passive EE?
Well, she'd typically just send the second or third avatar, but those are different avatars (the third and main avatar stomp hard). I suppose she could also buff the first avatar to be strong enough to win, but she never did anything like that in the story.

She isn't part of the universe to begin with. Her bubble isn't really a power, but more so a part of her, so I doubt that would be negated. Unless ofc this is the type of power null that can "make a chamelion stop changing its color" aka power null things that are just natural to the beings physiology.

Yes. Phoenix can nullify physiological abilities. All regeneration in-verse is physiological.

Well, she'd typically just send the second or third avatar, but those are different avatars (the third and main avatar stomp hard). I suppose she could also buff the first avatar to be strong enough to win, but she never did anything like that in the story.

So she'd just keep sending out the same avatar? It would be incon then as they'd all just continuously be erased passively.

I mean, I guess Aether could buff her, but if she's never done it before, can you use it in a match?

Also, would it get to the point where Aether just doesn't care enough?

Yes. Phoenix can nullify physiological abilities. All regeneration in-verse is physiological.
Then what is his power null based on? Anything he considers to be supernatural? I mean, I highly doubt he can power null something like super human strength, right? And if he does, what would it turn into?

So she'd just keep sending out the same avatar? It would be incon then as they'd all just continuously be erased passively.
Well, she typically wouldn't, which is why this is a weird situation.

I mean, I guess Aether could buff her, but if she's never done it before, can you use it in a match?
I have no idea.

Also, would it get to the point where Aether just doesn't care enough?
Well, if one of her avatars fights at all, that would imply she does care . . . for one reason or another.

Then what is his power null based on? Anything he considers to be supernatural? I mean, I highly doubt he can power null something like super human strength, right? And if he does, what would it turn into?

In this key it's literally just anything he wants to powernull (Which can be magic abilities, physiological traits, passive skills, inherent skills, intelligence, etc). And yes, he can power null strength. He's reduced people to the strength of normal humans before (level 0, which is 10-B), and can even reduce you to a power below nonexistence (Below tier 11-C).

As for all the other stuff, this match may as well be inconclusive lol. There's too many unknowns about what Aether would really do in a vs match like this.

It's probably incon anyway.

Last edited:
Well, if there's nothing else to say here I vote incon.

Back