• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure if this goes on this thread or the other. This has been on my mind for months since the CRT made the variant of Tier 0 different than prior. According directly to people such as Ultima, one of the primary creators of the new version of Tier 0, the number of Tier 0s in a verse can be practically any number and be part of any number of hierarchies so long as it fits the requirements of Tier 0.

Due to this, I personally believe The 3rd , 4th, and potentially 5th rule under Tier 0 should be changed due to the nature of Tier 0 not standing above all hierarchies (as now Tier 0s can be within a hierarchy if the hierarchy follows the rules of Tier 0) and can be any number so long as it gives the general requirements, which are actually relatively easy to accomplish .

For Third Rule("A user can have, at maximum 5 pages in the Tier 0 range, and 1 standing at the top of all of them"): Users are allowed to create as many Tier 0s as they want as profiles assuming they follow the guidelines to their power and the same requirements as Tier 1 Pages. Because it doesn't make sense for the whole 'you can have as many as you want in a verse / hierarchy if they follow the power requirements' but this isn't reflected in actual profile creation. It would contradict the new definition of the term. Tier 0 also isn't as serious as it was in the past. This is the main rule change I'm hoping for.

For Fourth Rule("Due to their hierarchical and qualitative superiority to everything else within their setting, Tier 0's are superior to everything beneath them, but not necessarily to every other Tier 0, though most of a verse's Tier 0 characters will be comparable, save for, if it exists, the one that exists at the top of all of them; see characters on Versus Battles such as Azathoth, who is qualitatively superior to Yog-Sothoth even though they are both Tier 0. "): The comparable aspect needs to be changed or removed since it doesn't correspond to current Tier 0s

Fifth Rule: Unknown. While Tier 0s were updated to the point matchups are possible, I'm willing to leave this alone because most don't want to debate Tier 0s, but it should still be revised as they aren't "all-powerful" or even hinted to have anywhere near the same rough power level.

I need to change a bunch of stuff on the guidelines page it'll take some time

Okay fair enough. But , while I have your attention, may I ask if my Third Rule is reasonable enough to be applied if accepted ? I don't think it requires as much work as the other stuff though.

He was the one who created the Tiering Revision to Tier 0, hence why I quoted him as he seems like one of the most knowledgeable on the new changes.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
He was the one who created the Tiering Revision to Tier 0, hence why I quoted him as he seems like one of the most knowledgeable on the new changes.
How the heck did my character make this?

Back