• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tien Shinhan, Krillin and possibly Yamcha should be upgraded to "at least High 5-A"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both dodging a laser beam doesn't mean Tien = Base Goku

While they were comparable in the Classic DB, it's not the case anymore in DBZ
I would like you to provide some evidence for Base Goku being considerably stronger than Tien. Anti-Feats would help your argument a lot.

I never once said "Tien = Base Goku", I said "Tien ~ Base Goku"

As you already know, Power and Speed grow alongside each other, so when we do not have any specific focus on a particular stat, those are interchangable, and scale to each other. Tien being comparable to Goku in speed would mean Tien is also somewhat comparable to him in power. The only thing Tien needs to be is stronger than Post-Zenkai Namek Vegeta, and it would be rather weird if Tien had the speed to keep up with a +++3,000,000 PL Character, but didn't have the Raw Power of a 530,000 PL Character. Is Tien that much of a speed-focused character? No. He is not.

Gero wasn't all that threatened by the Super Saiyan transformation.
I have commited a mistake by putting this, but Gero didn't get threatened by Vegeta's transformation either, just to later, admit he does not stand a chance against him. And what he felt likely wasn't even Goku's actual full power, because Piccolo stated this.
Yamcha being weaker than First Form Frieza wouldn't make a good suply of energy, at all...
Soooo, are you saying like, Thousands of Humans > Saiyan Saga Vegeta's energy supply?
Because again, just that amount was relevant enough for Cell.

There's also another upgrade that should be made, and it's for Piccolo:

At least Moon level (Much stronger than before after training with King Kai), Dwarf Star level after fusing with Nail (Forced Frieza to use the full power of his second form without taking off his weighted armor)
Why is Piccolo only Moon level before fusing with Nail? Didn't Nail himself praise Piccolo for his power, saying that it was "astonishing"?

Not to mention that Piccolo believed he could fight Frieza (1st Form) without fusion.

Chapter: 265 (DBZ 71), P3.4-5
Context: the Great Elder reads Kuririn’s mind and learns of God and Piccolo.
Great Elder: “Hmf! He split in two, long ago…after evil entered into him! How foolish… He diminished by half the genius power with which he was gifted at birth! If he had come back together as one, he might not have had to die..."
Based on this, we can assume that Kami's fusion multiplies x2 Piccolo's power level and he could defeat Frieza.
So, Piccolo's power x2 > 530,000. That'd make him around 300,000

There's also another upgrade that should be made, and it's for Piccolo:

Why is Piccolo only Moon level before fusing with Nail? Didn't Nail himself praise Piccolo for his power, saying that it was "astonishing"?

Not to mention that Piccolo believed he could fight Frieza (1st Form) without fusion.

Based on this, we can assume that Kami's fusion multiplies x2 Piccolo's power level and he could defeat Frieza.
So, Piccolo's power x2 > 530,000. That'd make him around 300,000
Namekia fusion is stated to fuse both of their power levels but ok

I'm sorry, i don't understand what's your point here.
Yamcha does not have to be stronger than First Form Freeza, or even Saiyan Saga characters for that matter for him to be a good energy supply. That's not a good point, and I personally would drop it.

Then what do you suggest?
I don't know. Yamcha has been thrown in the sidelines completely, and he's been consistently overshadowed during the entirety of Z. There is quite literally no telling how strong Yamcha is, you could argue that he scales to Saiyan Saga Goku, but past that point? I honestly think it's impossible to give any accurate rating to that character. Maybe he got some scaling during the Buu Saga? No idea, I skipped it.

Yamcha really doesn't have many feats in Z sadly, he got ****** by Toriyama.

Also, would like people to comment on the proposal I brought up earlier.

No one is convinced yet? Well that's fair but this thread is pointless then.

I just want my boy Yamcha to be happy.
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back