• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tien Shinhan (Android Saga) VS Vegeta (Frieza Saga)

Speed is equalized!

Vegeta:
zjwiebmwf1831.jpg

Tien Shinhan: 8
412-4123676_tien-outfit-dragon-ball-z.png

Android Saga Tien goes back in time to Fight Frieza Saga Vegeta!

Will Tien be able to defeat Vegeta?

Last edited:
Tien ~ Android Saga Krillin > Namek Saga Krillin >> Ginyu (in Goku's body) > Saiyan Saga Vegeta (Ginyu had a PL of 23k compared to Vegeta's 18k)

Kikoho would just obliterate him. Not sure how Vegeta can do anything here

Well, Neo-Kikoho puts him at 4-C+ so Vegeta would get one-shotted anyway.

However, Vegeta can also one-shot Tien so it depends on who attacks first.

Tien's only hope here is the Kikoho, though since he'll likely know that Vegeta is stronger than him (correct me if I'm wrong), he'd probably try and use it off the bat.

I'll also vote for Tien due to Vegeta's arrogance likely leaving an opening for Tien to fire a Kikoho. On a more personal note, it feels kinda sad that the human characters are only barely comparable to the Saiyans in previous arcs, like Tien has to be matched up with a character from two prior arcs to even be a match. Just goes to show how much human characters were shafted in this series...

I'll also vote for Tien due to Vegeta's arrogance likely leaving an opening for Tien to fire a Kikoho. On a more personal note, it feels kinda sad that the human characters are only barely comparable to the Saiyans in previous arcs, like Tien has to be matched up with a character from two prior arcs to even be a match. Just goes to show how much human characters were shafted in this series...
At least in Canon Z

Filler Tien was taking on the Ginyu Force at least and pushed Base Trunks to SSJ in Bojack Unbound

Back