• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Threads of Fate Revisions Part 1 (Tier 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Currently the Thread of Fate Characters are rated at Low 4-C / Small Star level but I was told that it is actually 4-C / Star level. Below you'll find the statements of star moving.

Aeon Statements

There are multiple statements about how powerful the Aeon are. In Rue's storyline, Klaus states "About 1,000 years ago, powerful magicians called Aeon ruled the world. According to some legends, these Aeon even had the power to change the orbit of stars."

Aeon_Statement_1.png

Aeon_Statement_2.png

Later in Rue's storyline, Mel talks about the strongest Aeon, Valen. She states "Valen was the most powerful Aeon. He could raise mountains and move stars at will."

Valen_Statement.png

In Mint's storyline, she states "You mean the Aeons, right? I studied about them. They were powerful magicians that ruled the world about a thousand years ago. I heard they had powers to change the orbit of stars and move landscapes. It's surprising that they all perished."

Aeon_Statement_3.png

Aeon_Statement_4.png

Aeon_Statement_5.png

The Aeon have two statements about them being powerful enough to "change the orbit of stars" and Valen, the strongest Aeon is also stated to be powerful enough to "move stars at will".

Revision

I was told that going by our celestial body moving feats page and our average star page moving a star would be '''4-C/Star level+''' so the Aeon and anyone scaling to them should be upgraded from '''Low 4-C''' to '''4-C''' and Valen being the strongest should be At least '''4-C/Star level+'''. If it's just 4-C/Star level without the +, or not an upgrade at all, just let me know.

Bobsican pointed out that they say stars plural which would suggest can move more than one at a time. This would be High 4-C if accepted.

Last edited:
On the tier section the "+" part isn't mentioned, that goes in Attack Potency, Striking Strength and/or Durability, anyways, the changes seem fine.
Also, the plural does hint at a potential High 4-C rating, just pointing it out.

Also, the plural does hint at a potential High 4-C rating, just pointing it out.
Thoughts on this? Considering that it's consistently on plural, it's reasonable to consider that they can move more than one star at the same time, this would translate to High 4-C as just twice the AP of 4-C+ is High 4-C per definition.

I think it's possible but I'm not 100% sure. I'll wait for more input and put the suggestion in the OP.

Mmm... I've re-looked at the values, and the standard GBE value for an star (The average one), is actually below the sun, which is the baseline for 4-C (Aka, Low 4-C+)
You would need at least four of those to get to 4-C, which with the plural around should be reasonable enought.
Perhaps there were important details that aren't mentioned here from the talk we had before? I hope it was archived...

I don't think it strongly implies multiple stars at once, so I'd support 4-C with such an explicit statement.

This seems fine to apply then. Thank you for helping out.

Another thread I completely forgot about... sigh...

I'm planning on doing another revision for this verse due to new evidence that suggests 4-A and Low 2-C upgrades. The new thread is almost finished and will likely be up later today so I'll close this thread since it's become irrelevant and has died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back