• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thorkell the Tall vs Tsukasa Shishio

Two of my favorite anti-heroes (is that how I can call them?) when it comes to 2019 anime/manga (both were earlier in the manges 'course), possessing inhuman strength... Who's going to win?

• It's a fist-fight, so no axes for Thorkell, nor stone spears/swords for Tsukasa
  • Pre-Timeskip Thorkell, Tsukasa at his finest
  • Speed is equalized
  • In character
  • Starting distance: 5 meters
Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtDyQfNf2Dw

Thork
Tsukasachapter6
Thorkell: 1

Tsukasa:

Inconclusive:

Tsukasa one-shot a lion with his fist, a lion weighs over 100kg, Thorkell one-shot a horse while only having 3 fingers and the horses back then were like 400kg or so..I feel like Thorkell takes this easily, Pre Timeskip Thorkell should have the same physical strength as Post Timeskip Thorkell with his fists where he completely destroyed a stone wall with his fist..so yea.

Tsukasa one shots multiple petrified humans with a single charge and can destroy them with his grip, and cut a tree in half with a one handed swing of stone sword

Also the weight of adult male lion is like 200kg

Thorkell is bit stronger physically, but I restricted weapons to give him edge because he has shown more impressive feats in martial arts than Thorkell

One shotting a horse was impressive, but despite losing 2 fingers because of Thorfinn he still had his knuckles, so it doesn't really reduce the power of his punch by big amount

SpookyShadow said:
Tsukasa one shots multiple petrified humans with a single charge
How is one-shotting humans who can't protect themselves impressive?

SpookyShadow said:
cut a tree in half with a one handed swing of stone sword
It's a fist fight tho?

SpookyShadow said:
Also the weight of adult male lion is like 200kg
Vs Thorkell one-shotting a horse who weighs like 400kg with Thorfinn on it while only having 3 fingers..

SpookyShadow said:
Thorkell is bit stronger physically, but I restricted weapons to give him edge because he has shown more impressive feats in martial arts than Thorkell
I mean idk, Thorkell is taller, stronger, can one-shot horses with only 3 fingers, killed a bear barehanded, etc. Martial arts is not enough to deal with Thorkell unless you're Thors and it's a way younger Thorkell. Unless Tsukasa knows about Thorkell's weak chin, I can't see him win.

Because they are made of stone. It's the same as one shotting a stone wall.

Yeah, but just having a stone sword doesn't mean you are already able to cut a tree in half with a single swing. That's a feat of his strength

Already wrote why him losing 2 fingers didn't reduce the power of his punch. He still has his knuckles, hardest part of a hand. Horse being 400kg is just a feat of Thorkell's lifting strength, and we know it's ridiculous because he can lift 2 ton boulders and throw them at good speed and casually throw logs.

Taller - that's actually advantage for Tsukasa as he's pretty damn agile and good at dodging.

The martial arts Tsukasa uses is pretty much kickboxing and he already deals bare-handed with weapon users most of time in the series and has shown to be very proficient in martial arts. He might be comparable to Thors in martial arts, or even better as Tsukasa fights with people actually comparable to him. I know he one punched Thorkell but that was right after dodge, and Thorkell himself said Thors is stronger.

Tsukasa goes for the head as seen against Taiju, and Tsukasa might have advantage in pain tolerance and endurance. Dude took a spear to his chest without flinching and fought afterwards and took surgery without anesthesia.

Okay, so? If we go by that, Thorkell's strength is still vastly more superior, he one-shot a horse with a person on it, he threw a spear from a km away and impaled 4 people, he broke a bear's spine with his strength, he regularly butchers armored people and trees as if they're butter, etc.

SpookyShadow said:
Already wrote why him losing 2 fingers didn't reduce the power of his punch. He still has his knuckles, hardest part of a hand. Horse being 400kg is just a feat of Thorkell's lifting strength, and we know it's ridiculous because he can lift 2 ton boulders and throw them at good speed and casually throw logs.
Him losing 2 fingers still had to nerf his strength in a way. And what has him one-shotting a horse to do with his lifting strength? That's a pure, physical strength feat. A Thorkell with only 1 eye, 3 fingers on his right hand and being outta shape also kept up with Garm who blitzed Thorfinn and they're more agile than Tsukasa.

Pretty sure Thorkell losing 2 fingers and not even showing a sign of pain is a more impressive pain tolerance feat.

I mean, that's why I said Thorkell is stronger. Tsukasa has his own feats done with bare hands which are also impressive.

Tsukasapetri
Tsukasapetri2

Because you are bringin' up weight of animal, it's mainly AP feat of course but he sent that horse flying because impact of his punches is incredible and he already did better things than one-shotting a horse. For a guy who kills 4 men from a kilometer with spear, throws 3 ton boulders and throws head sized rocks from similar distance and destroys men's resources with that it wasn't a big deal for him to one shot a horse. He stopped it charging, mainly Lifting Strength combined with his already immense force of punches.

Speed is equalized anyway, so blitzing doesn't matter here, and I said it's just small advantage for Tsukasa, Thorkell being taller is not advantage on his side. Tsukasa is agile enough to deal with enemies smaller and swifter than him like Kohaku and dodge all of their attacks.

Losing 2 fingers without pain is more impressive than thesefeats? I don't think so man.

I don't get it, first you say that Tsukasa's feats with his bare hands are more impressive, then you say that Thorkell's Horse Punch is a AP feat and try to downplay it, it has nothing to do with his lifting strength, it "not being a big deal" for him to one-shot a horse is only more proof how superior Thorkell's barehanded feats are, it's that simple.

That wasn't my point, Thorkell kept up with Garm who's way smaller than him and blitzed Thorfinn despite enemies like Garm and Thorfinn being Thorkell's weakness and Thorkell missing an eye, 2 fingers and being outta shape.

Idk about you, but Tsukasa looked pretty done had Senku not saved some time for him with dealing with Hyouga. Thorkell literally gave no ***** about losing 2 fingers.

I will agree with you on that physical strength stuff, but Thorkell definitely doesn't have extremely immense edge in that regard, he's just superior

He looked pretty done because he took a spear into his chest, he didn't just lose 2 fingers. Just the fact that he wasn't screaming in pain but took that spear to his chest like a G and later fought with Hyoga is definitely more impressive than giving no ***** about losing 2 fingers, that's painful but it's just far lesser damage.

That's fine for you to think, still think that his strength feats are vastly superior, casually bulldozing 2 houses and it looking like as if a earthquake is happening, etc.

That's controversial. Tsukasa was done had it not been for Senku saving time for him. Thorkell also didn't scream and wanted to keep fighting immediately after Thorfinn left. Tsukasa was done had it not been for Senku, Thorkell far from it, that's it.

Well... being done from being stabbed in chest near heart is more understandable than being done from losing two fingers. Like, even a normal human with self control would somewhat endure losing half of pinky and ring finger. Same can't be said for being yeeted through chest with spear.

I'd deffo go for thorkell due to his superior strength as well as his upwards of thirty years of fighting experience both with and without weapons.

Back