• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with Morals off Probsbky Thor due to his Overall versatility albeit some of it is resisted.

Superman does have the AP advantage but it's at most 2x which is negligible.

Aside from that Thor pulls all his haxes from the start thanks to Morals off so I think he stands the biggest chance.

But wouldn't it be a lot in Thor's favor? Especially since morals off would be something like this https://imgur.com/a/F6nmOf4

That is exactly why you should Equalize speed to avoid a blitz (Even though I'm pretty sure Superman is faster)

Speed equalized? Thor dominates. His hax is too versatile and aggressive for Superman to deal with, and morals off he will use his most potent stuff (Godblast, radiation draining, life force draining Antiforce, etc) right off the bat.

So that's 4 for Thor, right?

Also, I forgot to point out that Godblast would literally one-shot Supes. So there's another consideration, And Thor has Transmutation and Intangibility, which I forgot to mention.

Ugh

How is this fair

You're putting a 4-B who's vunerable to magic against a 4-B magic user with a load of Hax and a 4-A magic attack

Are we seriously still repeating "Superman is weak to magic" despite him repeatedly crushing Shazam?

alright supes is not weak to magic.He just does not have great defences against it.Magic bybasses his physical durability.

A Canon weakness that's repeatedly exploited doesn't beat Authors being dumb repeatedly

Also 4-A Attack

Repeatedly exploited by who?

Oh right, no one.

One move makes a fight a stomp, RIP Ryuko matches

I mean

Yeah

Name a way Superman can instantly say "no u" to Godblast by

If you can't

It's a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back