• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Link sat down next to a nearby tree in the courtyard of Hyrule Castle, taking a deep breath. He had vanquished Ganon once again, restoring peace to Hyrule until the cycle repeated in his next life. For now, though, he would rest. His rest was interrupted by a crack of thunder as lightning struck the ground in front of him to announce the arrival of The Mighty Thor. Link instinctively drew his sword, ready to attack the sudden intruder. "At ease, friend. I do not come here as your enemy." Link sheathed the Master Sword, giving a nod, a silent gesture for the Asgardian to explain himself. "I am Thor Odinson, Prince of Asgard, God of Thunder. I've heard legends how once every generation a spirt would leave Valhalla to reincarnate as a mighty warrior to save his kingdom. I came to see if the legends are true." Link smilied and sat down, Thor taking a seat next to him. "That's an impressive sword you have there." Thor complimented. "Well balanced. Solid grip. Excellently enchanted. May I be so bold as to request a demonstration in combat?" Link thought it over for a bit before giving an affirmative nod. "You're a man of few words. I respect that." The two blonde warriors took to the opposite ends of the field, staring each other down. "It is to be a friendly bout. No bloodshed, fight til one of us is unable." Thor began to spin his hammer. "Are you ready?" Link gave a nod, drawing his iconic sword and sheild. Thor charged forward. "Than have at thee!"

~

Both at 4-B. Speed Equalized. They aren't allowed to kill, but every other win method is okay.

Link Breath Of The Wild
vs.
Thor RPG

It should have been added a long ago (Literally).

Although, not sure if it was fair in the first place.

Thor won back then because aside from EE, he no-sold every single Hax that Link could throw at him, while Thor could easily one-shot Link with the latter having no means of countermeasure.

Kill is not allowed here, but regarless Thor is 300x stronger to KO Link with nothing but a swing.

On the other hand, Link is unallowed to kill, so death moves like EE are by default, restricted... And Thor still unaffected by his other hax...

I do say this match is even worse.

I do

She's one of the few that actually has the AP to beat his Dura

But not today, I need some rest :)

I did this fight a while ago and it ended with Thor winning solidly.

Don't see things changing here, unfortunately, despite the good pairing.

I could probably argue that Thor can't even hit Link due to him not having soul manip or non-physical interaction, but I'm quite sure he has them, just that they weren't added yet.

Ok I was not here last thread they made this but can someone tell me what the outcome was? is this a win in thors favor?

Newendigo said:
Thor won back then because aside from EE, he no-sold every single Hax that Link could throw at him, while Thor could easily one-shot Link with the latter having no means of countermeasure.
Kill is not allowed here, but regarless Thor is 300x stronger to KO Link with nothing but a swing.

On the other hand, Link is unallowed to kill, so death moves like EE are by default, restricted... And Thor still unaffected by his other hax...

I do say this match is even worse.
never mind this is a stomp

Back