• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor Stamina Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
"

Take note that we have no set categories for describing this attribute, and it is very hard to gauge properly, so you should preferably rather describe the stated or displayed extent for a certain character.

For example: "Thor once fought an army of frost giants for 9 months without tiring.""

Remove the "nearly limitless" part and this should be fine

Yep, as Hyku said, the feat itself should be listed on the page rather than changing values as we have yet to specify a scale for it, not that we need it.

Yes, "nearly limitless" is extreme hyperbole, but mentioning this feat within a parenthesis in Thor's stamina section is fine.

I understanding, it's just that i saw some profiles with "nearly limitless" and with feats like that, and i thought it would be a good justification.

@Antvasima

Need more imput from other staff members?

Then those profiles should be corrected.

I think that this is enough input. The change is not very controversial.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back