• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor Post WOTR

I do not believe that in Thor (Marvel Comics) should have electricity resistance in his "Innate Powers" due to the fact that he stated that while holding Mjolnir that no electricity shall harm him. I cannot recall any feats of him resisting electricity off the top of my head but there might be some. I just think that it should be moved from "Innate Powers" to "Powers with equipment".

I would also review with the Marvel wiki to change the "Powers with equipment" to fit better with the wiki as many of Mjolnir's powers have been claimed to be former.

His left arm is now the left arm of the Destroyer.

He also might have an amp from becoming the AllFather. I would wait to see on that, however.

Odin has been severely weakened in his portrayals lately, as has Thor himself for that matter. I do not think that adding a 2-C ranking seems remotely warranted at the moment.

Yes, all for political propaganda reasons too. Systematically emasculating most formerly strong male role models that are not part of a so-called minority group, and all of that. With very few exceptions, I cannot even force myself to waste time on reading Marvel and DC comicbooks for free anymore. I stick with manga instead, in lack of better options.

Anyway, is there anything that we should do here, or is it better to close the thread?

I never suggested a adding a 2-C ranking, I just wished to put a more current portrayal on the page. It might be a while for Aaron to put a amp onto Thor from becoming All Father. I just suggested moving his electricity resistance to "Powers with Equipment", adding his new Destroyer arm, and change the powers with Mjolnir as many have been removed.

Okay. Noted. Would you be interested in handling such changes POTM?

POTM,

The Electricity Resistance should be moved from Innate Powers to Powers with Equipment. Power with Equipment should be edited to fit with the Marvel wiki. The Resurrection, Power Negation, Holy Manipulation, Force-Fields, and Matter Manipulation should all be changed to former. Black Uru Arm should be changed to Left Arm of the Destroyer.

That should be all until we see a serious amp from Thor becoming the AllFather.

Back