• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor (Earth-616 Marvel Comics) vs Hades (Original Saint Seiya Manga)

6482620-adamwest batman

vs.

6482623-broly god

Rules:

1. This is Thor from Earth-616 Marvel Comics at his strongest without any injuries; whereas this is Hades from Original Saint Seiya Manga at his strongest without any injuries.

2. Thor enters Odin Force/ThorForce & Warriors' Madness, wears Megingjord, has Black Uru Arm & Golden Prosthetic Arm, rides Odinship, wields Golden Enchanted Hammer, Ragnarok, Jarnbjorn, Mjolnir & Alternate Mjolnir, transformed, absorbs Energy to limit, and knows Rune Magic & Chronokinesis.

3. Hades in true body, dons Hades' Surplice, wields Sword of Hades, and burns Cosmo to limit.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Asgard (Realm) from Journey into Mystery Vol 1 622 001
Elysion
Fusion between both Asgard and Elysium to benefit both Gods. Now, let the battle between the Asgardian God of Thunder and the God of the Underworld begin!

Thor: 0

Hades: 7 (ZacharyGrossman273, The Wright Way, Huesito88, Graf Thorsdottir, Paulo.junior.969, JohnCenaNatio, Shivansh Garg)

Hades wins. He has mid godly Regenerationn, can soulfuck thor, or causality manipulation him. Fate manipulation won't do anything against acausuality.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Hades wins. He has mid godly Regenerationn, can soulfuck thor, or causality manipulation him. Fate manipulation won't do anything against acausuality.
Alright! The first one to comment! Thank you very much. I respect your opinion.

I take it your new here. Hades is one of the strongest 2-C characters on the site. I'd put Thor up against someone more in his own league.

According to Comic Vine, Thor stomps for whatever reasons.

We use our opinions here. What other sites say doesn't matter.

The Wright Way said:
I take it your new here. Hades is one of the strongest 2-C characters on the site. I'd put Thor up against someone more in his own league.
Who would be the strongest 2-C?

A tough one actually. There's a lot of stronger ones than Thor though. Put Thor against someone weaker like eru Iluvatar, Doctor Strange, or monika

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
He isn't the strongest in his own verse.
Pontos is a decent one compared to Vecna, devilman, Magnus, and Alice, tho
Vecna is going off and you should include Satan (Composite Devilman)

Back