• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor (Avengers Alliance) vs Leo (Neon Cavaliers) [Grace]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the math and Thor has a 6.547x AP advantage. He seems to generally have more hax, stamina, and is more intelligent. Only thing Leo has going for him is power mimicry, which shouldn't be that bad, and Low Mid regen.

I think Thor definitely takes this, although it may be a stomp since I don't know if there's any winning conditions for Leo.

Leo does have his information analysis, attack reflection, homing attack, and an attack that disintegrates opponents but I may have over judged how fair this battle was, but what If I made it a 2v2 with a Mark 42 Iron Man and Connor in his Pseudo-Orange Phoenix Form?

Okay, well, that sounds a lot more reasonable being able to analyse Thor's attacks and maybe change his stance if he's capable of doing that. Disintegrating also works as well, so it's not as completely one sided as mentioned. How does that work and when does he use that attack?

Cerberus Bomb: Leo headbutts the opponent, making them stumble back, and proceeds to create a small energy ball that quickly grows. He then launches the blast at the opponent, which disintegrates them as the energy ball goes up into the sky and explodes.

Normally he would transform into his Cerberus form to d the attack but since he's in his Cerberus Full Power Unleashed form, he's use his hand than the three heads to launch the attack.

Does he lead with it in character? Or like, as a last ditch effort?

I guess that's a lot more fairer then, Thor has no answer to it. Still think Thor takes this, it's a lot more closer though.

So what does Thor start with? Leo would start with physical attacks before using any magic skills.

Thor usually starts with throwing Mjolnir at his opponent, or hitting them with it.

How does his attack reflection work?

Leo's attack reflection allows to to reflect any physical attack and counter it with his own or allow him to send oncoming projectiles back at the opponent.

Is there like a barrier? (Could Mjolnir portal into it), and does it still hurt/affect him?

What about Thor's lightning?

Think of it like the fire emblem counter's in smash bros except the also reflect projectiles back at the opponent, and as for the lightning, yes it can be reflected back at Thor.

I don't know anything about FE. Thor's lightning bypass avoidance effects, although I'm not sure that counts on attack reflection. I guess since Thor can't actually harm him, his only win-con is BFR.

Mjolnir opens a portal which he can either fly, or shove people through. Not unless he can copy Mjolnir and it's enchantments.

What are the enchantments, cause if they are something that Leo can see Thor do then Leo could potentially copy that.

Magic enchantments from Odin.

Thor probably. Once he realises he can't harm him, he'd probably come up with some strategy to BFR Leo.

Just an idea, but he could perhaps play dumb and let Leo hit him with basic attacks, let him think he has the upper hand, and when he decides to do a built up attack, open a portal at the last second and close it behind him.

I think that could work, but I'm sure Leo would catch on if Thor wasn't really trying unless Thor is a really good actor. Anyway, I think I'm going to vote for Thor as well.

I mean, he seems to be a lot more gifted and experienced too.

By gifted, I meant intelligent, because his intelligence is gifted vs Leo's average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back