• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This match up of "cosmic dragons" is a bit popular in internet, so why not.

Counted.
Also what's AP difference?
I know Rayquaza have 400-800 zettatons (as far as I know), but I can't find Ridley's.

Last edited:
Counted.
Also what's AP difference?
I know Rayquaza have 400-800 zettatons (as far as I know), but I can't find Ridley's.
I can't either. Just says they scale to Samus, who destroyed a planet.

Either way, just three or four Dragon Dances would bring Ray to almost peak Planet Level, and about 3x speed advantage.

Last edited:
I can't either. Just says they scale to Samus, who destroyed a planet.
The only thing I found for Ridley is scaling to feat with (some numbers) *10^17 kilotons, but that's more than planet. So at this moment I'll just assume it's baseline.
Also a little question, does multipliers of speed works on equalization of speed(to note for future)?

The only thing I found for Ridley is scaling to feat with (some numbers) *10^17 kilotons, but that's more than planet.
Also a little question, does multipliers of speed works on equalization of speed(to note for future)?
Amps work through equalization, yes.
Otherwise you're restricting Statistics Amplification, and I don't think you can add matches that restrict major abilities.

Pretty much yes, AMP is also an ability and should be noted as others.
Should I count your vote as vote for Ray?

Ridley's AP comes from scaling to Samus through this feat, meaning Rayquaza has an over 10X AP advantage on Ridley.

If they can get all six (max) dragon dances off, Ray would be at 1.6-3.2 Yottatons based on the range you gave, and 4x speed.
I'm waiting on AP values for my vote.

How does the core X's possession/absorption work and can the core X gain complete control before Ray uses rest?

How does the core X's possession/absorption work and can the core X gain complete control before Ray uses rest?
Unless those abilities are instant or thought-based then given the AP gap Ray could probably just kill them with Extreme Speed.
I went into this assuming Ray would need to boost, but given they already overpower, they have a lot of great openers.

Voting incon for the time being. I believe this solely depends on whether Ray attacks with a non-contact or its own body. If the former occurs then Ray one-shots and walks off completely safe, but if Ray decides to lead with a physical attack that makes contact it runs the risk of being infected and I don't think Ray would be knowledgeable enough to know what's happening in order to pull off a rest in time.

I can still be swayed either way.

I think this is probably a stomp, X Parasites are intangible (Even when Samus has more forms of non-physical interaction) so even if Raquaza used a range attack, it'd only end badly for him.

What do you mean by intangible, and how are they intangible but can't be affected by non-physical interaction?

What do you mean by intangible, and how are they intangible but can't be affected by non-physical interaction?
Samus who has multiple non-physical interaction attacks was completely unable to affect them aside from allowing herself to be infected.

Raq can hurt Neo Ridley, he just can't hurt the X-Parasites that spawn out of him.

So why exactly does Ray not one-shot with hyper-beam or other special attack?

The X-Parasites, that Ridley is made out of, come out when he is heavily damaged or his form is destroyed.

^Is there a chance to change Ridley's version to make it non stomp? Like, he have a good amount of 5B forms.

But if Ridley is destroyed, then the X-Parasites kill Rayquaza, isn't it inconclusive and not a stomp?

Uh-huh so despite AP advantage of Ray, Ridley's hax would defeat Ray.
As far as I understand, it would be one sided because of that hax(since because of that hax Ray doesn't have a win cons, as far as I understand).

Idk, Fusion is at the end of the timeline, the game ends with Samus destroying their planet alongside the ship they were on.

Back