• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is my first ever post. So if I'm not correctly using this. Please let me know. I do have Viz scans.

With that being said I believe Sasuke Uchiha( Part II) has resistance to paralysis. Sasuke in his fight against Danzo was able to resist a curse mark of paralysis. Sasuke by powering up into his second form of his Susano broke free of the curse mark. Tobi posing as Madara said that it was impressive for Sasuke to undo the curse mark.

Here are my sources

Vol 41: Chapter 477 pg 13

Danzo on this pg grabs Sasuke Neck to activate the curse mark.

162F2A52-7B06-4023-B801-230853121261

Vol 41: Chapter 478 pg 2-9 Danzo curse mark finally activates and Sasuke is unable to move. Sasuke overcomes it by going to his second state Susano and breaks out.

95528657-24A6-4218-B272-6E826A84FEF0
BEA63B59-9C83-43A9-8D19-15471C02DD91
AF5753FE-7290-4353-BF9D-5CA0BC9F73AF

AstralKing7 said:
Hmm Sasuke has resistance to paralysis if I remember correctly
Sasuke can induce people into Paralysis with his Sharingan. Theirs nothing else in his bio that suggest resistance to Paralysis.

Back