• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This game feels like Dark Souls. Why don't we put them together: Dalamadur vs Chosen Undead

I mean I don't see a way around the rez for CU so it goes like the rest of the bosses do in that CU eventually wins, regardless of whether or not it's a battle of attrition.

The rez isn't CU's own power though, or even of it's choice. You'd have to power null Gwyn, basically.

Likes of Chaotic Gore Magala's powers aren't his choice though. It's still get nulled by the Dragon Element.

Anyhoo. Dark Souls wins. Easily. Power null might affect things like spells and weapon abilities, but it isn't breaking through resurrection since that power isn't latent within the Chosen Undead, it is in response to the Undead Curse. If Dragon Element affected resurrection specifically, then maybe.

My vote goes for Beef Jerky.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Power Null might counter his Resurrection. Not to mention Snek has likely a skill advantage.
No to skill advantage as well. Or at least very unlikely. CU has overcome the literal best fighters in the known world (Artorias, Ornstein, etc)

1 for CU. Dalamadur never killed by any Hunter before MC though. He likely faced off pretty skilled opponent. He can match him, at least.

Movement? I mean he scales to Zorah but still.

With his AP upgrade I'd vote Incon. He still has no way to take out Chosen Undead's resurrection.

Back